The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

I have asked local mp and republican scum mason as well as humza useless for their thoughts on the banners displayed by scum fans last night,I expect to see souttar,Roofe and helander pull on a blue jersey before I get a reply from these cunts.

I got a reply today from Talksport about Sinclair 

Not hyping them up but I think they have a chance to get second.

Real will play their reserves in the final tie, hopefully Leipzig get to play a weakened Real side in Germany.

Scum should beat Shakhtar at home, so the home tie vs the Germans on MD4 could be a decider. 

7 points could be enough for second in their group.

Celtic face action over banner mocking Queen’s death, but UEFA clears Rangers over national anthem

Celtic face disciplinary proceedings over an anti-monarchy banner displayed during a Champions League match on Wednesday night, but Rangers will not be punished for singing the national anthem before their game.

A banner in the Celtic section of the crowd at their game against Shakhtar Donetsk in Warsaw read 'F*** the Crown' while another said 'Sorry for your loss Michael Fagan', a reference to the intruder who broke into the Queen's Buckingham Palace bedroom in 1982.

A UEFA statement read: "Please be informed that proceedings have been opened against Celtic FC regarding a banner displayed during their UEFA Champions League match against FC Shakhtar Donetsk played on September 14 in Warsaw.

"The UEFA disciplinary bodies will decide on the matter in due course."

Rangers though will face no disciplinary action over the singing of God Save The King before their match against Napoli on Wednesday evening.

13 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What they say ?

Dear XXXXX,

Many thanks for getting in touch at this time. 

With our nation in mourning, and our station setting a sober and reflective tone in full respect of Queen Elizabeth II, Trevor Sinclair’s ill-judged and poorly timed tweet has caused significant upset for many listeners.

We are an organisation which prides itself on freedom of expression and we encourage debate and opinion about issues which impact all of our lives. That said, we are investigating the timing and circumstances of the tweet and Trevor won’t be on air while we do this. 

Thanks so much for your continued support of talkSPORT. 

Best regards

Claire Telford

Head of Broadcast Compliance

It's pretty much what they were saying on the radio at the time.

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

Dear XXXXX,

Many thanks for getting in touch at this time. 

With our nation in mourning, and our station setting a sober and reflective tone in full respect of Queen Elizabeth II, Trevor Sinclair’s ill-judged and poorly timed tweet has caused significant upset for many listeners.

We are an organisation which prides itself on freedom of expression and we encourage debate and opinion about issues which impact all of our lives. That said, we are investigating the timing and circumstances of the tweet and Trevor won’t be on air while we do this. 

Thanks so much for your continued support of talkSPORT. 

Best regards

Claire Telford

Head of Broadcast Compliance

It's pretty much what they were saying on the radio at the time.

Looks to me, issue public apology, blame mental health (again) give it 6 months or so, and bang, back as if nothing happened.

He actually offers nothing to the programme. He’s constantly getting into petty arguments with Jordan, and fawns over city and tarriers.

I just don’t think he’s cut out for sports radio punditry every Tuesday/Wednesday.

Personally I think he should stick to analysis on game day from a match, which would be his best bet moving forward if(probably) stays at the station. 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Looks to me, issue public apology, blame mental health (again) give it 6 months or so, and bang, back as if nothing happened.

He actually offers nothing to the programme. He’s constantly getting into petty arguments with Jordan, and fawns over city and tarriers.

I just don’t think he’s cut out for sports radio punditry every Tuesday/Wednesday.

Personally I think he should stick to analysis on game day from a match, which would be his best bet moving forward if(probably) stays at the station. 

He's just a poor man's collymore