The other mob

MisterC

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Post of the week mate. I love the analogy.

just moved a few words around from a post I seen on twitter but I like this better:

The irony of the toothless simpletons who can’t stay silent for one minute yet the scums biggest strength over the last 50 years has been silence. 

if there had been a minutes silence sky would've turned the mics down, now that St Mirren have said there will be a minutes applause the scum bastards from the east end won't be able to help themselves and will start singing some shite about the monarchy for everyone to hear on live TV

Let Them continue their race to the bottom. No doubt that Them will go overboard with their hatred and no amount of sound editing or tactical camera positioning will be able to deflect from what they do. 

Let Them continue with what they do, it will only continue to isolate Them from the UK football community, the days of Them being the favorite choice for Testimonials and pre season games in England will come to an end, if they have not done so already.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Let Them continue their race to the bottom. No doubt that Them will go overboard with their hatred and no amount of sound editing or tactical camera positioning will be able to deflect from what they do. 

Let Them continue with what they do, it will only continue to isolate Them from the UK football community, the days of Them being the favorite choice for Testimonials and pre season games in England will come to an end, if they have not done so already.

I really do hope clubs start making up excuses not to play them 

59 minutes ago, soulboy said:

if there had been a minutes silence sky would've turned the mics down, now that St Mirren have said there will be a minutes applause the scum bastards from the east end won't be able to help themselves and will start singing some shite about the monarchy for everyone to hear on live TV

They’ll probably not enter the ground until after KO 

Any chants from outside will be quickly shot down as nothing to do with celtic 😂

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I heard what he said was talking a lot of pish saying it was only a minority of celtic fans with they views that it was away from home In another country so nothing celtic could do about it, said it wouldn’t happen in Glasgow and celtic as a club respect the monarchy, utter shite, was yakking on about Jock steins award from the queen what ever the fuck that was. Jeramy Kyle went for him a bit then fucked it at the end by agreeing it’s a minority

They are not real Them fans. 

Has been the standard, go to position for as long as I have been around. Real Them fans are physically and mentally incapable of doing anything wrong. 

7 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Michael Kelly has criticised their fans antics and is getting 100% hate for it.

That the old board member? If so, it was an interview with Jeremy Kyle.. Kyle had no love for the guy and pressed him hard. Kelly tried hard to deflect but said enough to get hate from the hoards.