Smith, McCoist, McCall and Hateley

harvey

According to Five Live, they understand that early next week Walter Smith will be appointed in an "advisory capacity" and McCoist, McCall and Hateley will all be appointed to the coaching staff.

No "manager" named.

According to Five Live, they understand that early next week Walter Smith will be appointed in an "advisory capacity" and McCoist, McCall and Hateley will all be appointed to the coaching staff.

No "manager" named.

Radio Clyde saying that Super Ally was in Edinburgh havin talks with Sir David Murray to become the new manager and then havin Walter Smith as first team coach and then have Stuart McCall as his assistant personally a dnt see McCall leavin Sheffield Utd just yet a think he will stay til the end of season and see where Sheffield Utd finish in the league

He was interviewed the other week and said that he loves it at Brammel Lane but one day he want to return to Ibrox in some capacity. Warnock said he would not stop him leaving if Rangers came in for him as thats all he talks about.

No "manager" named.

If that?s the case who has overall responsibility I don?t fancy a team run by a committee

He was interviewed the other week and said that he loves it at Brammel Lane but one day he want to return to Ibrox in some capacity. Warnock said he would not stop him leaving if Rangers came in for him as thats all he talks about.

thats true< i live in Sheffield now and know a lot of blades fans, and a couple players.Met Warnock a few times nd always brought up McCall

No "manager" named.

Radio Clyde saying that Super Ally was in Edinburgh havin talks with Sir David Murray to become the new manager and then havin Walter Smith as first team coach and then have Stuart McCall as his assistant personally a dnt see McCall leavin Sheffield Utd just yet a think he will stay til the end of season and see where Sheffield Utd finish in the league

If Ally is manager he won't have Walter as coach too much conflict with national team presuming that Walter keeps that role

And Walter would never take second fiddle to a manager these days, he is more likely to be Director of Footie

If that?s the case who has overall responsibility I don?t fancy a team run by a committee

Only speculation at this point but apparently it will be McCoist who picks the team every game with McCall and Durrant as his right hand men. Walter Smith will be a more Director of Football type role and only be there in an advisory position so that he can continue his job with Scotland. As i say though, only speculation.

thats true< i live in Sheffield now and know a lot of blades fans, and a couple players.Met Warnock a few times nd always brought up McCall

McCall turns up to training with Rangers tops on all the time. Warnock loves his passion.

McCall turns up to training with Rangers tops on all the time. Warnock loves his passion.

aye. i have a lot of time for Warnock, very funny! lets pinch him! haha