* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If they had chosen a disabled person, or someone in rehab that would've been fine with me.  I have no problem with those type of people.

In terms of the 12th man award season ticket holders were asked to put forward a short statements on what Rangers meant to them.  Anyone could do it and mines along with nine other fans were picked.  we were invited along to the POTY awards, met the team, got the award, had a nice dinner and a few drinks.  It was a good laugh.  Never met anyone from RangersMedia but there was a lad from DoTheBouncy which is another lesser known Rangers forum.

So they chose 10 men to pick accept the 12th man award? :lol: 

You're at it.

Neither do I.  It's all pretty bizarre.  You seem to think I'm being "defensive" when in reality I couldn't give a fuck :lol:

I meant sending people messages with detailed descriptions of why you are not a scum fan.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I meant sending people messages with detailed descriptions of why you are not a scum fan.

I can barely remember the incident you're on about but I think someone was accusing me over a very prolonged period of time.  In that instance I made the extra effort.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I can barely remember the incident you're on about but I think someone was accusing me over a very prolonged period of time.  In that instance I made the extra effort.

It was me who called you it twice for a laugh and then I got a message through from you.

Just now, Siwel said:

It was me who called you it twice for a laugh and then I got a message through from you.

I can't even remember having that conversation with you.  I believe you but it must've been a right few years ago now.  If it was you then you must've been the guy constantly accusing me of being a celtic fan :lol:

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I had a look at the PMs and you were signed in as 'guest' which would explain why I didn't know it was you.  

C.thumb.PNG.aaef3e1fcf30cf7aac1a5001e352303f.PNG

D.thumb.PNG.c3682ff08b886cb1cd4ec530196dca1f.PNG

Seems like a pretty straight forward interaction.  I had forgotten all about it to be honest.  

I had a look at the PMs and you were signed in as 'guest' which would explain why I didn't know it was you.  

Seems like a pretty straight forward interaction.  I had forgotten all about it to be honest.  

That is against the forum rules.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Nah it's as guest because Cushy Banned my other account in a conspiracy against my race.

Archived