What I honestly think of Barry Ferguson.

Hold on to your hat,here we go. I've watched Rangers religiously for fifty years,and although Jim Baxter will always be our greatest talent IMHO

and the likes of John Greig,will never be forgotten. Our greatest player (game in game out, Year in year out)ever is our present captain Barry Ferguson

Who will prove it to all his doubters in the next 2-3 weeks.

Wait and see,you heard it first here.Lead us to glory Barry. (tu):rangers:

Hold on to your hat,here we go. I've watched Rangers religiously for fifty years,and although Jim Baxter will always be our greatest talent IMHO

and the likes of John Greig,will never be forgotten. Our greatest player (game in game out, Year in year out)ever is our present captain Barry Ferguson

Who will prove it to all his doubters in the next 2-3 weeks.

Wait and see,you heard it first here.Lead us to glory Barry. (tu):rangers:

I've been saying this for years.

But don't tell Disgruntled Bear or RFCno1fan. They'll not like it. :lol:

I don't think any other player would have combined Barry's consistency with the natural footballing ability that our captain possess to be honest, although whether or not that's a generational or nationality issue is another debate in itself.

Interesting views from the more experienced Bears!

But as a journo you could spin this into anything you want. :harhar:

For a laugh, have a go at trying to spin this thread into something else. (tu)

Trainee journo sunshine.

Bull shitting a mole hill into a mountain will no doubt come with experience :lol:

Biggest game of his career, I think we might see a performance on Wednesday, so long as they dont head for his ankles in the first minute ala Celtic.

Interesting views from the more experienced Bears!

But as a journo you could spin this into anything you want. :harhar:

For a laugh, have a go at trying to spin this thread into something else. (tu)

Trainee journo sunshine.

Bull shitting a mole hill into a mountain will no doubt come with experience :lol:

:lol: If I can help just call me.

I have a serious line in bullshit. :lol:

I've watched Rangers since I was 7 and I am 60 now and Barry has been a great/tremendous Ranger, but I would put a select few ahead of him. Nevertheless Barry can become one of the very few over the next five games. I believe he will too. His form is improving and like Greig and Baxter he can inspire on the field. He is a tremendous leader on his day. His greatest day is coming too. We will all be amazed.

Remember the guy who used to call him 666 :ph34r:

:craphead::lol:

Renember him well.

I had arguments with him regarding that 'nickname' for our captain (no way to talk about any player in our team).

Here's hoping. Its about time the wee man stamped his authority on the team. He's no been himself for a while, but as you say, hopefully he stands forward and takes control!!

He is a big game player. His vital goal against Motherwell was a very composed technical shot. Maybe his best goal of the season.

Baz is buzzing. Good time for him to be on top form. :rangers:

the boy is an inspiration, imagine if he had never stood up to the plg regime?? where we as a club would be now, i can tell you i wouldn't be getting on a plane tomorrow with a european cup final ticket in my hand, anyhow Barry is what gerrard is to liverpool, a very special talent who puts his body , heart and soul into the club he loves, he will go down as the greatest ever in my book and god willing he'll be lifting the lot and many more over the next few weeks and years

well done barry (a proud ranger)

ar

My Papa has watched Rangers since he was 11. He is now 73, and he says Barry Ferguson is no use anymore.

Aside from his preformance yesterday, I kind of agree with him.

Barry is back to his inspirational best. Other than Gerrard, the only player I know who can single-handedly control a match. He is the best Gers player that I have ever seen, I am only 16 though.

Our greatest player (game in game out, Year in year out)ever is our present captain Barry Ferguson

If a brilliant consistency of performance was the gauge for our greatest player...then step forward the inimitable Sandy Jardine.

He was simply brilliant from the first to the last I saw of him in The Rangers shirt :rangers: