kenny miller song

davie1689

so if mcgeady decided, u know wat im gonna cross the divide and play for rangers, well canna can he, he kissed the celtic badge, id welcome him just to say up ya to the celts, thats the way im looking at it, there loss, will be our gain, kenny aint all bad, he got bags oh energy and walter and co will get his best from him, so yer question dont make sence to me really

You would welcome him would you? <_<

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so if mcgeady decided, u know wat im gonna cross the divide and play for rangers, well canna can he, he kissed the celtic badge, id welcome him just to say up ya to the celts, thats the way im looking at it, there loss, will be our gain, kenny aint all bad, he got bags oh energy and walter and co will get his best from him, so yer question dont make sence to me really

your whole posts dont make sense speak in english please

oh and ive never seen mcgeady or miller kiss the celtic badge

how many times did millker

say up you rangers?

:rangers: till i die

:rangers: well he a rangers player now, ill support the guy, after all he is now a bluenose, i understand the doubters, wat i dont understand is the fanny element oh the threads, quote, ill no spend a penny, ill no go to a game again, ill no be suportin the team onymare,, but if he starts scorin all the wee jobbie biters will be on here singing his praises, oh hes the man etc, get real or fuck off,

kenny ill be yer fan, afterall u were a bluenose first and i thought u were a really good prospect back then and as i keep sayin ill give walter the benefit oh the doubt, afterall its his ass on the line and he knows wats at stake, walter done wonders for us in such a wee short time,

and feel free to slate me for all this but i really cant be bovered wee nob jockeys that think after playin fifa manager or the likes there fully experienced managers, and aye im also a true blue till i die, but then again i dont need to shout it fae the rooftops, cause im a fucking realist

Hmmmmmmm

dear davy

davey davey davey, do u c me sayin personaly to u that u aint gonna wear the top or go to matches, seems typical oh the fikkle, im stating an opinion, some may like it and some may not, and over the last few days and i have quoted on threads im sure there are celtic scum on this site posting comment, but thats not the point the element of doubters are the peepl that say, ill no wear the top again, ill no go to a game again, ill no be spending a penny, but if it gets taken personal by some, well let it effect them, it dont effect me in the slightest, ask yourself, are you gonna be calling for his head if hes our top scorer, our best player of the season or will there be a change of tune, c im not fikkle and certainly dont beat a guy wen he will need support to get the best from him, im with him till he leaves, and even then if he leaves and can say he did a good job for rangers, well thats good nuff for me, but wats rthe good of booing a player in our colours if it gonna effect his game, and if i were to boo him, well id take a good look at myself and think one thing, i cant do this to one of my own

dear davy

davey davey davey, do u c me sayin personaly to u that u aint gonna wear the top or go to matches, seems typical oh the fikkle, im stating an opinion, some may like it and some may not, and over the last few days and i have quoted on threads im sure there are celtic scum on this site posting comment, but thats not the point the element of doubters are the peepl that say, ill no wear the top again, ill no go to a game again, ill no be spending a penny, but if it gets taken personal by some, well let it effect them, it dont effect me in the slightest, ask yourself, are you gonna be calling for his head if hes our top scorer, our best player of the season or will there be a change of tune, c im not fikkle and certainly dont beat a guy wen he will need support to get the best from him, im with him till he leaves, and even then if he leaves and can say he did a good job for rangers, well thats good nuff for me, but wats rthe good of booing a player in our colours if it gonna effect his game, and if i were to boo him, well id take a good look at myself and think one thing, i cant do this to one of my own

quick question

when has been millker one of us?

dear davy

The people who have said they won't buy the top or will stop going to games is usually because they don't want to pay Millers wages or fund a Murray-led-Rangers. That is understandable.

I don't want him now, I don't want him tomorrow, and I still won't want him at the end of the season. Footballing ability is irrelevant.

And where did I say I would boo him?

very strange

never mind

you are entitled to an opinion

i hate the wee fud

always be a septic in my mind

will break my heart to see him in the rangers colours

as a guy said

walter smith

"you have ripped the heart out of me without an anaesthetic"

have u got issues matey, keep thinkin every thread is about u, or is it cause i got involved in yer kenny miller thread and put a negative on yer view, afterall its about the 5th kenny miller thread aint it

What are you talking about?

dear davy

Can you get your full stop button fixed ASAP please.

dear davy

The people who have said they won't buy the top or will stop going to games is usually because they don't want to pay Millers wages or fund a Murray-led-Rangers. That is understandable.

I don't want him now, I don't want him tomorrow, and I still won't want him at the end of the season. Footballing ability is irrelevant.

How can you say footballing ability is irrelevant? So the reason you hate KM is 100% because he used to play for Celtic? Nothing to do with him not being good enough for Rangers?

Does that mean if we'd bought Larsson the summer after he scored 50 goals in a season for them then you wouldn't have wanted him either?

dear davy

How can you say footballing ability is irrelevant? So the reason you hate KM is 100% because he used to play for Celtic? Nothing to do with him not being good enough for Rangers?

Does that mean if we'd bought Larsson the summer after he scored 50 goals in a season for them then you wouldn't have wanted him either?

I don't want anyone who has played with Celtc.

dear davy

nor me

Kenny Miller is a rangers player and i will be supporting him all the way! I think hes got a lot of bottle coming back and i admire him for it. Some people on here sound like wee kids moaning that he used to play for celtic...big deal! And also, it does get it rite up celtic to see him in a rangers top :mutley:

dear davy

nor me

i have no problem with us signing an ex celtic player i have a problem with us signing a shite chest thumping ex celtic player who has tried and failed when he pulled on the rangers jersey

also, it does get it rite up celtic to see him in a rangers top :mutley:

Does it? Have you met any Tim who has been angry at him for joining? Everyone I have had the misfortune to meet have been laughing at us.

id take mcgeady in a heart beat from them, its about improving the team, not where people are from, its about good players who ply there trade, not where they had played

Thank fook that day will never come!

That potato head would never be welcome at Rangers.

dear davy

The longest sentence ever

dear davy

So just to confirm, in this scenario:

Player A is of limited ability, but has never played for Celtic. Player B is a very talented striker indeed, but was at Celtic for a season earlier in his career.

You would rather we signed Player A here?

we were uefa cup finalists

we won 2 trophies

we took the league to the last game of the season

we are talking of selling our best keeper since goram

we sold hutton

we are talking of selling cuellar

and we buy that wee fud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you support it

but hey

we will always support the team

doesnt mean we like everyone who plays for us

especially not that wee money grabber who pretends he wants to play for us