Did the Record have a Rangers blackout day?

pcbear

Not a mention of the Lafferty transfer, back page was an article on Steve Keane the ex tim now assistant to Coleman at Coventry knocking back a post at Chelsea, and Paddy McGintys transfer and how he is the most talented footballer in the world!!

This was a paper bought in London although its usually exactly the same as the Scottish edition.

What idiot bought that? :mutley:

What Lafferty or the paper?

Smith bought Lafferty i bought the Record, take your pick.

Lafferty hasn't offended me yet. The Daily Record stopped offending me in 1991 when i stopped buying/reading it. (td)

What idiot bought that? :mutley:

What Lafferty or the paper?

Smith bought Lafferty i bought the Record, take your pick.

Lafferty hasn't offended me yet. The Daily Record stopped offending me in 1991 when i stopped buying/reading it. (td)

Class mate! Well said.

Not a mention of the Lafferty transfer, back page was an article on Steve Keane the ex tim now assistant to Coleman at Coventry knocking back a post at Chelsea, and Paddy McGintys transfer and how he is the most talented footballer in the world!!

This was a paper bought in London although its usually exactly the same as the Scottish edition.

Early edition. This would have been in the later editions (possibly more in the actual paper):

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...86908-20614520/

You don't get the same rhebel here as Londons edition, its a cut down version plus the the mickey jhournos at the rhebel would leave out as much as possible about Rangers in the English editions thinking it wouldn't be noticed ! ;):sherlock: