Happy 12th of July, No Surrender

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to be abusive to posters who don't share your beliefs but respect your right to them.

Stop trying to pick a fight with other posters.

We're all Rangers fans and there's no need to provoke division when you post your own particular interests.

Enjoy your own culture without stirring it.

...and no, I'm not going to get involved in the fight you're clearly looking for.

Quite right Oleg. (tu)

Celebrate your beliefs and culture but don't use it as a means to aggravate those who hold different beliefs. Simple.

Let us all behave regarding this one chaps. I know there's plenty of you out there who embrace this side of things.

why the need to delete two perfectly good threads ?

Do you not think that people would use the link other than on the 12th of july ? <cr>

Here's some tunes for you lads..

WE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE CROSS,

WE'RE LOYAL AND WE'RE TRUE,

AND WHEN WE MEET A FENIAN WE'RE READY FOR A DO,

WITH THE CRY OF NO SURRENDER YOU'LL KNOW US BY OUR NOISE,

GOOD LUCK TO THE GLASGOW RANGERS AND THE BRIGTON DERRY BOYS

Oh no, maybe there is a non sectarian policiy carried on from Ibrox to the internet..

Well I posted the stuff I posted in here on the off topic forum, but it got moved here. I like you hate the cunts who think Orangism and Loyalism is anythin to do with Rangers, the ones that don't know what it's all about, I tried to post it in the off topic forum as I already said, but trhe admins wouldn't let me.

Anyway..

12thjuly2008yc1.jpg

I have no problems you celebrating your culture minstral, but I do when it is detrimental to the team I love

we all love our team, but why is this wonderful day going to cause problems for our team.

I think it is important to respect each other and our own individual beliefs here. Many Rangers fans will want to celebrate today as they are either part of or sypathetic towards the Orange Order. No harm in that whatsoever. Just as alot of Rangers fans such as myself couldn't care less about the significance of today and see it as just another date on the calendar.

Instead of posters trying to call one side "pathetic" and "stuck in the past" as we see in every other thread regarding this topic why can't you just accept that today is significant to certain members due to their beliefs. Let them celebrate that without trying to belittle their culture. And likewise to the Orangemen and sympathisers, don't belittle people who don't share your views or beliefs.

I am well aware of the links our club has to the Protestant and Orange community and i accept these links. But many Rangers fans wish not to celebrate these links and alot of you have to learn that it doesn't you any less of a supporter if you choose not to. We are all on this forum because of our love for Rangers, that is something we all share. Our own personal beliefs shouldn't come into it.

I wish all concerned posters a happy 12th of July. Although it means nothing to me i accept the pride you feel for the occasion. :rangers:

great tunes lads!!

Let's keep it civil, this is not a thread for arguing about anyones beliefs or politics!!

This thread is for those of us who are proud of who and what we are!!!

No Surrender!

great tunes lads!!

Let's keep it civil, this is not a thread for arguing about anyones beliefs or politics!!

No Surrender!

Quite, which makes the intrusion of those who want nothing to do with it all the more bizarre.

great tunes lads!!

No Surrender!

Quite, which makes the intrusion of those who want nothing to do with it all the more bizarre.

No more now that I am on the scene!!! ;)

Let us all behave regarding this one chaps. I know there's plenty of you out there who embrace this side of things.

why the need to delete two perfectly good threads ?

Do you not think that people would use the link other than on the 12th of july ? <cr>

I didn't delete any threads.