Happy 12th of July, No Surrender

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, I think the Orange Order should give out free oranges! Helps us and our brothers with our Vitamin C (tu)

Got something against apples ya bigotted shite ? ;)

Btw, I think the Orange Order should give out free oranges! Helps us and our brothers with our Vitamin C (tu)

That horses head is en route Jim... :D

Aye, I was giving Apple chunks to my dog and it seems they are now bad for dogs! http://www.acreaturecomfort.com/toxic.htm :craphead:

Aye but yer meant to take them oot the tin first Boab !

Aye, I was giving Apple chunks to my dog and it seems they are now bad for dogs! http://www.acreaturecomfort.com/toxic.htm :craphead:

Dogs are carnivores FFS ya mentalist :D

Let's get this song remembered bears ;)

This gets sung during plenty of our European excursions Jim. I particularly remember belting this song out in it's entirity during torrential rain in Livorno. That was some night even though we all got absolutely drenched. :D

This gets sung during plenty of our European excursions Jim. I particularly remember belting this song out in it's entirity during torrential rain in Livorno. That was some night even though we all got absolutely drenched. :D

Flash bastard :lol:;)

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Good luck to all my Orange Bros and Sis and may all my Sir Knights have a wonderful day in Newcastle Co Down tomorrow 14th

no surrender :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

heard there was some trouble yesterday... and an orange halls being set on fire... 18 police injured?

cant find any of it on the beeb to see what the story was.

once again the taig cunts and stained our day.

It was Juan Ghuy.

heard there was some trouble yesterday... and an orange halls being set on fire... 18 police injured?

cant find any of it on the beeb to see what the story was.

once again the taig cunts and stained our day.

Fucking animals.

That'll have been swept under the carpet just like everything else.

Must be one hell of a bumpy rug in their household

I remember singing that at livorno away, what a trip that was, think it took about 34 hours on bus to get there and it was absolutely pishing down all day!

The victory/atmosphere was excellent though. cant beat the memories from euro away trips.

I remember singing that at livorno away, what a trip that was, think it took about 34 hours on bus to get there and it was absolutely pishing down all day!

The victory/atmosphere was excellent though. cant beat the memories from euro away trips.

What bus did you get ?

Used to go on the KP for away days in Europe, always an absolute riot.

May even take the bus again.

What bus did you get ?

Used to go on the KP for away days in Europe, always an absolute riot.

May even take the bus again.

Its KP i always go with Jim, know all the boys well.

Its all the same faces every trip we go. great bus, not 1 arsehole or wideo, good swally and u can get up to anything that u want :rolleyes: