Beasley

Davy

From what i've seen him play I really quite like Beasley, adds a bit of pace and quality into a match. Especially with our lacklustre side. Though he does seem to be extremly injury prone which is somewhat holding him back.. however I also think it could make economic sense to raise our profile in the US, they're becoming a "soccer" loving nation after all and he seems to get games for the national team :) .

Largs mafia-esque views......?

The guy is too lightweight for Scottish Football....so was Buffel.

No point in playing them cos they get pushed off the ball too easily and ultimately injured ......often.

Therefore, a waste of money.

This is not unreasonable views.................... its called reality.

Its a pity there isnt more reality in this forum.

There's plenty of reality.

Just too many fucking numpties :rolleyes:

Largs mafia-esque views......?

The guy is too lightweight for Scottish Football....so was Buffel.

No point in playing them cos they get pushed off the ball too easily and ultimately injured ......often.

Therefore, a waste of money.

This is not unreasonable views.................... its called reality.

Its a pity there isnt more reality in this forum.

There's plenty of reality.

Just too many fucking numpties :rolleyes:

:lol:

he seems to get games for the national team :) .

When he retires it is likely he will be second to only Landon Donovan in total caps. DMB already has 77. And he just turned 26.

Beasley needs to get his hamstring healthy and his knee up to 100%. Hopefully he will be available for the 3rd Round CL Qualifiers - and World Cup Qualifying :) If DaMarcus gets into a run of good health and good form, he has the ability to destroy the SPL.

He still will be a bigger asset in Europe, but the man has won silverware wherever he has played.

Beasley's a great player in my opinion and we need another couple of them.

Sick of people wanting big fuckin cloggers every week cos we play in Scotland....

Does anyone remember Rod Wallace,Neil McCann,Henrik Larsson,a young Barry ferguson...all slightly built and all very good players.

Bring in more players like De Marcus and play football....

DMB is my favourite player. He has contributed more than most players last season who were even playing! He wears his heart on his sleeve and there is too few of his kind at rangers atm. Was gutted when i heard he was out, but if you think back to the old days, is he more injury prone than Daniel Prodan or Seb Rosthenal (spelling...) ? Not a chance.

I seriously think if DMB was 100% fit last season we would have won the league. It was just that little bit of flair that was missing from rangers in the last few games and the UEFA cup final.

Must admit I'm still not too sure about Beasley...

Like any winger he's rather inconsistent and lightweight but he's also showed glimpses of being a useful player who can also score goals.

Thus, while the jury may remain out on his future contribution, he's definitely the type of player we need in the team.

Beasley's a great player in my opinion and we need another couple of them.

Sick of people wanting big fuckin cloggers every week cos we play in Scotland....

Does anyone remember Rod Wallace,Neil McCann,Henrik Larsson,a young Barry ferguson...all slightly built and all very good players.

Bring in more players like De Marcus and play football....

Great post mate.

This non-stop criticism of him for being too light often comes from the same posters that are sick of us lumping the ball up to McCulloch, quite bizarre really.

We did bring in a lot of smaller but more skillfull football players once, and we were hammered in the league by a much more imposing and physical Celtic side.

It's safe to say we've gone far, faaaar too far in the other direction now, but still, a balance needs to be struck.

If Beasely can stay fit and play consistently as well as he can I think a lot of doom and gloom would be lifted. Lafferty isnt going to produce the goods playing on the left from the little I have seen.

Terrible that with Beasely and Ferguson unavailable we dont have anybody capable of walking into the team and taking up their roles.

Just having a look at some Bears putting DMB into their starting line-up for the match against Falkirk... is he fit? I thought I seen recently that he had another few weeks yet?

How many of our pool of players are actually fully fit