The very annoying hugh keevins

Thermopylae

I wish he would stop going on about Alan Shearer's throw away comment made during the summer about boruc being the best goal keeper in Europe. I also seem to remember Shearer kicking neil lemmon in the head but groucho never goes on about that :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's RR for me (tu)

I heard him saying Boruc cost them three points against Rangers during the 4-2 game at Parkhead.

Aye Hugh, all down to Boruc's one mistake. Nothing at all to do with us playing them off the park for 90 minutes doh

no mate timmy doing what theyre good at re-writing history they now think the wonderful run and great deception by cousin in showing boruc the eyes and conning him was another goalkeeping error

if this was larsson he would still be salivating over it as he pulls his pecker with his dreadlock wig on

the man is a walking talking pr machine for athletic wing sinn-fein/ira

I heard him saying Boruc cost them three points against Rangers during the 4-2 game at Parkhead.

Aye Hugh, all down to Boruc's one mistake. Nothing at all to do with us playing them off the park for 90 minutes doh

It's their own fault for being so indulgent of boruc when he was running round Ibrox with a septic league flag ... chickens coming home to roost for wee gordon I'm affraid :)

that annoys me intensely as well that constant harping that Boruc cost them 6 points ie against us and in Hibs game...the rest of the team did f all to get back goals..McGregor messed up for the Hamilton goal and we came back and well made up for it

linesmen have cost us 6 points with disallowed goals