Sig Request

2syloyal

The depth in flow in that are amazing.I really like the concept,you pulled it off well.

The best sig I have and probably will ever see.

Thanks.

It's rare i'm pleased with my work but i feel i reached the end of a long, successful journey with this one....

The depth in flow in that are amazing.I really like the concept,you pulled it off well.

Thanks.

It's rare i'm pleased with my work but i feel i reached the end of a long, successful journey with this one....

I fear your joy is somewhat premature!!

In the OP the poster clearly asks for a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow and I think you'll find you have used the more common 3 litre bottle!

Sorry to piss on your parade! (tu)

at work so can't see the image, but it sounds like it's looking good. Hate to be a pain but anychance I could have the text saying just "2sy Loyal" (tu)

I'm sorry, my work is done here. When i finish a piece i have to move on to new things.

You wouldn't ask Van Gogh to bang a couple of roses in the vase....

Thanks.

In the OP the poster clearly asks for a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow and I think you'll find you have used the more common 3 litre bottle!

6fumux.jpg

Thanks.

6fumux.jpg

Meh. Near enough! (tu)

he doesnt deserve a sig :craphead:

hello lee :pipe:

Didnt see you there my good man, how's life?

I can't help but notice you're not using your sig......

I'd rather tie up and rape my own mother than put that piece of shit as my sig.

get 50 posts then shite flaps then you can get a sig.