Just a few reasons why we are right not to give the ARABS no money of ours.

post-9551-0-62483000-1354666624_thumb.pnpost-9551-0-36235300-1354666641_thumb.jppost-9551-0-87192400-1354666657_thumb.jp

Canny read it mate,but I can guess the hatred and fuckwittery spewing from the Dungpee Hibs.

Hypocrites of the highest order from other stuff I have seen.

Hilarious to see Rangers will sell out their shitty wee dump.

It's all about Rangers,always was ,still is and always will be.

Canny read it mate,but I can guess the hatred and fuckwittery spewing from the Dungpee Hibs.

Hypocrites of the highest order from other stuff I have seen.

Hilarious to see Rangers will sell out their shitty wee dump.

It's all about Rangers,always was ,still is and always will be.

1st one says, we would like to open a book of condolences to the "h***" , the rest is them threatening their own club that their not going to buy season tickets if united voted for Rangers to get back into the SPL. And how their going to boycott their own club if they do this.

IRONY or what?

:lol:

There are more important reasons to do it than a few things said over fucking twitter.

Well the "few things said on fucking twitter" is what they all feel and think. I know their are more reasons than that. Like them double charging us for a rearranged match, not allowing Rangers time off for the uefa final and their owner being involved with the SPL panel that is trying to strip us of titles.

Well the "few things said on fucking twitter" is what they all feel and think. I know their are more reasons than that. Like them double charging us for a rearranged match, not allowing Rangers time off for the uefa final and their owner being involved with the SPL panel that is trying to strip us of titles.

And yet you decided to go with the twitter links rather than reminders of any of the above, more important reminders.

Okay then...

I heard one of their fans say "good, we can do without their atmosphere of sectarian blah blah blah", which is more coherent than most, but as these posts above prove, Dundee Utd and their fans are far from above sectarianism. They were after all Dundee Hibernian, who like Celtic, were modelled on the original sectarian football club in Scotland, Hibernian with their anti-integration, pro-segregation signing policy.

Remember not to mention this. Peter Lawcifer and the media are running a different unverified story over recent years.