Cuellar (2007-2008) vs Bougherra (2008-Present)

Goianegra

Who was better for us?  

576 members have voted

1. 1. Who was better for us?

• Cuellar
    • Bougherra

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is gettin petty lads

when was last full spanish internationalist to play in scotland? carlos thought he had a much better chance of playing for his country if hes in a better league, you cant grudge the guy that, bain just made the whole thing worse with that minimum fee clause. big carlos done well, but for him, he felt he had to go, i didnt, but we have to accept it. fair play to the lad, but hes still no had a game for spain yet and if he had stayed at Rangers he would have had more trophies and games in europe than he has had at villa!!! maybe he was wrong to leave.

bougherra is different, he plays for his country, but rangers is the highest club level he has played, were only in the spl, he wants to taste the premiership, do we grudge players that? i dont think we should. were different coz were fans, hes not, hes a player, he knows he will get more money and play higher standard of football in england, thats fair enough, but while these players are here we should support them and when they go, we should get over it. time will tell if he is right to want to move on.

as long as the club makes millions i dont mind the odd player coming to us, doing really well, then make us money and moving to another league, thats fine.

2 very decent players, and if it wasnt for bain and murray destroying us financially, 2 players who could have played at the back together for Rangers.

none of them shat over our club, none of them done the dirty

we should wish them well

im hoping boughy wins that african cup, his value will go even higher again, a man mountain who can play anywhere in defense or midfield, a defender who can run by 5 men at ease and smash a ball into the net from 20 yards, a defender who can wingplay to set up strikers!!!! if he played for man u he would be worth tens n tens of millions.

both players are class acts but i think boughy has more to his game than cuellar, carlos' heading ability was better but on the deck, boughys class.

:thumbup:

Bollocks.

There's more to it than either what they do on the park or how much money Rangers make from them. This isn't horse-racing.

If a player comes out and says he is going nowhere and then fucs off, he is a fucking cunt who has shat on the club and the fans, end of story. That cunt Cuellar falls into this category.

Bougherra is almost as bad. He is off next year at the latest. A true 'legend' would put the needs of the club first, simple as that.

I cheered at what Cuellar done on the pitch. I cheered also when Cousin scored and when Bougherra does likewise. However, if you ask me what I think of them as people, I would say that they are disloyal, mercenary cunts whom I'd rather see the back of to be honest.

Stop trying to excuse thier behaviour. It's okay to hate them even though it costs you a ban on FollowFollow. You either want to stay and play for the Rangers and attain a degree of status among the fans or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

I know it's not very fashionable, but ultimately I support the club more than the team to be honest.

your bitter and talking S H I T E

21st century football is ALL about money!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt excusing their "behaviour" as you put it, im telling you how it is

ye cheered them on the pitch but call them cunts, mercenaries, disloyal, ye'd rather boughy wasnt here and yer glad carlos isnt here..and to top it off, you HATE them................are you mental?

you support the club more than the team, david murray, martin bain, kenny scott n that, they have your support, eh? but boydy, greegsy, davie weir n wee wilson n that come second?............................you are nuts!!!

bougherra is not a true legend, we havnt had a true legend since the 90's, he doesnt claim to be a legend, fans dont call him a legend, what are you on????

im sure we would all love our team to be all rangers supporters and to hate celtic as much as we fans do, but the real world is not like that

players have ambitions and sadly some players ambitions are way above winning the spl with rangers!!!!!!!!

should we hate them for that ruddie?

get a grip

heed up and enjoy the game tmrw

(tu)