Right you! Get this sorted

Im honestly worried. Losing 4 old firm games isnt something that managers usually recover from. Also apart from a handful of league and a couple of decent performances in Europe we would get football stopped under him. 

He can only piss with the cock he has got granted but i havent exactly been blown away by the business he conducted in January either and his persistence with 'tactics' that clearly aren't working. 

Just to be clear I will fully back him but with that OF record and his weird tactics/subs he has made a rod for his own back. He would get more time if he is actually truthful now and come out and say over half the team are fucking shite.

Wright couldn't even win a fkn corner twice he put the ball out the park and then loses the ball and 5vseconds later itsvin the net, a shocking substitute at no10, we couldn't even give him away last summer now were playing him at no10, fkm me man.

10 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

See the day this has to come down, I want everyone of the board to be there to watch. It will be their legacy. 

20240525_174408.jpg

Get the second best craftsman in Glasgow to etch a wee "2nd" in there, maybe let everyone be interviewed about how it's a sign of progress. Sure Tom English would do it.

Once the losers are gone im pretty confident Phil will turn it round. We came far too close today with a shower of shitebags so just think how it will go once we have real players with real desire, pride and professionalism. I mean you have to have hope.