Anyone want a game of Fifa?

.Williamson.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il play ye lad but il probably just beat ye again ;)

Your fcukin shite mate sit down :craphead:

4-0 doesnt say im shite :P

That was an unranked match that meant nothin :lol:

What about the 3 previous ranked matches?

The first one I beat you 4-0 now away ya go ya faggot :craphead:

Just to put this argument completely to bed on how pish you are, I had two games against him on sunday the first ending 4-0 to me and the second ending 6-0 to me :craphead:

So if you want an easy ranked match just add him :craphead:

Just to put this argument completely to bed on how pish you are, I had two games against him on sunday the first ending 4-0 to me and the second ending 6-0 to me :craphead:

ha m8 if it was online i wud hav tried. wat was the score the last time we played online 4-0 to me, unlucky

i think u need a bit more practice.

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

ha m8 if it was online i wud hav tried. wat was the score the last time we played online 4-0 to me, unlucky

We have played 3 ranked matches and I have won all 3...

We played one unranked match and yes I lost 4-0 but if it as ranked I wouldnt have done as badly as that.

I love the way you have only beat me once though as you keep going back to the same score :craphead:

We played one unranked match and yes I lost 4-0 but if it as ranked I wouldnt have done as badly as that.

I love the way you have only beat me once though as you keep going back to the same score :craphead:

i keep going bck to the same score because that was the last time u were online and that was lyk 4 weeks ago

but i know the next time ur online i will beat u

and when u did beat me those 3 games ur connection was shockin

i keep going bck to the same score because that was the last time u were online and that was lyk 4 weeks ago

Don't talk pish mate cause when my connection is really bad I don't play, you try to deny that and your a lying c*nt cause it happened in cod once and I quit out of the game straight away.

You got beat 3 times in a row, unlucky big son :craphead:

Don't talk pish mate cause when my connection is really bad I don't play, you try to deny that and your a lying c*nt cause it happened in cod once and I quit out of the game straight away.

"Don't talk pish mate cause when my connection is really bad I don't play" well u played me 3 times with a shit connection and won

"cause it happened in cod once" yes it happened in cod and in fifa.you were spurs i was boro

and when ur connection was good i beat you.

unlucky :craphead:

"Don't talk pish mate cause when my connection is really bad I don't play" well u played me 3 times with a shit connection and won

"cause it happened in cod once" yes it happened in cod and in fifa.you were spurs i was boro

and when ur connection was good i beat you.

unlucky :craphead:

:wanker:

• 2 weeks later...