That game....

Jardy

when i hear the name now all i have is rage for his pish poor attitude and dispise for his lack of emotion and being a team player What a world away from what i felt for him after he showed this display against united. Could of been a legend you tit.

when i hear the name now all i have is rage for his pish poor attitude and dispise for his lack of emotion and being a team player and of course its goes without saying the horrible bitter comments he spread to the italian media about the club and its fans. What a world away from what i felt for him after he showed this display against united. Could of been a legend you tit.

They were never real mate, false media claims made up by bitter jungles on their forums.

when i hear the name now all i have is rage for his pish poor attitude and dispise for his lack of emotion and being a team player and of course its goes without saying the horrible bitter comments he spread to the italian media about the club and its fans. What a world away from what i felt for him after he showed this display against united. Could of been a legend you tit.

They were never real mate, false media claims made up by bitter jungles on their forums.

subtracted those comments as i didn't realise where they had come from, (tu)

what was he supposed to have said???

what was he supposed to have said???

don't know the exact wording but did hear he put about that we hated all catholics, this is why he dropped in form and was forced out the club but i didn't have a source then or now so this is why i subtracted it from the original post

I know he didn't celebrate often but i think it was more of a "i'll be back in a minute to do it again." kind of attitude. I remember later that season when we were losing 3-2 at easter road and he went mental at our equaliser and winner, so when it really mattered he cared.

Shame about the stray squash ball, although I still think a team-mate lamped him... :craphead:

I know he didn't celebrate often but i think it was more of a "i'll be back in a minute to do it again." kind of attitude. I remember later that season when we were losing 3-2 at easter road and he went mental at our equaliser and winner, so when it really mattered he cared.

Shame about the stray squash ball, although I still think a team-mate lamped him... :craphead:

ask porinni, ;)