Blues Brothers

BILLYBOY50

since watching rangers play at stamford bridge in 1985 i think it was. in a benefit game for the people hurt in the bradrord city fire disaster

i have supported chelsea after the welcome that we got from chelsea fans and the people of west london.that night i have watched chelsea many times since that night stood in the shed singing the sash and the billyboys at the top of my voice for many years seen them at many premier league grounds as well. also at the old wembley in the full members cup final the day after we drew 4 4 with the scum at ibrox against man city and every ground we went to we carried rangers banners ulster flags wore our rangers colours without any trouble what so ever. a lot of the younger bears think that this is a relatively newly formed friendship but i have posted this just as a short insight as to the reason a proud glasgow rangers man like myself feels a connection between the two teams.

post-7763-1236888420_thumb.jpg

post-7763-1236888437_thumb.jpg

post-7763-1236888465_thumb.gif

post-7763-1236888467_thumb.jpg

post-7763-1236888481_thumb.jpg

post-7763-1236888499_thumb.jpg

:uk:

I would like to go to a chelsea game one day???

was at the Rangers chelsea freindly last year and for a freindly what an atmospher it was.

Have u got any links to any good chelsea forums m8..???

cfc.net mate just register and your in sorry dont know how to pm

was at the Rangers chelsea freindly last year and for a freindly what an atmospher it was.

The two chelsea loyal flags in the bottom right of his photo's is my pals from London that we go to meet when we go down to Chelsea.

i had the flag at hampden yesterday m8.

Yea I seen you with it mate, nice one.

Your new wishy rag is a belter compared to your old one mate!! (tu)