Greetings from Argentina

Gonzalo1990

Hello.

I am new in this forum. My name is Gonzalo and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a Rangers Fan and I think it is the best team of Scotland. Sadly, i cant watch the games. In Argentina TV transmits only English, Italian, Spanish and German football, from European Leagues. We also watch the whole Champions League and some important matches from the UEFA CUP. No Scottish football is transmitted here, but I saw only one Rangers game: the UEFA Cup final against Zenit. Too bad you lost it. But there will be another battles to fight.

Best wishes from Argentina. I hope I can be an active member from this forum

GO RANGERS!!!

By the way, i am a River Plate fan. I dont know if you know the club or if you see Argentinian football.

I leave you some images of my club here in Argentina. River Plate is the biggest one in my country, with 33 local leagues and 5 international cups, from which 2 are Copas Libertadores, the South American Champions League.

Here are the images:

658768river_plate_1_1024x768.jpg

river_plate_borrachos_del_tablon.jpg

estadio_river_plate4.jpg

Reallatino_Tours_-_Fussball_in_Argentini

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum of the most successful club on the planet. :21:

Do you attend many River Plate games? I have heard that the atmosphere in Argentinian football is incredible.

BTW, there are members on here who can provide you with internet links to watch Rangers matches. We play Celtic on Sunday so you may want to try that out and watch the game. (tu)

What is your opinion of the pope :BELM:

Greetings my friend.

Am i right in saying River finished bottom of the league last season?

Btw i have a soft spot for Boca, what a player Riquelme is!

fuck off you mongal, this is a geniune nice guy where as you are just a flee ridden cunt. :pipe:

Welcome to the forum of the most successful club on the planet. :21:

Do you attend many River Plate games? I have heard that the atmosphere in Argentinian football is incredible.

BTW, there are members on here who can provide you with internet links to watch Rangers matches. We play Celtic on Sunday so you may want to try that out and watch the game. (tu)

Thank you very much. Yeah, i would like to see the game...¿but i have to pay or is it for free?

I go to see every game where River is local. Going on visitor here in Argentina is complicated.

The atmosphere is excellent. You should come to Argentina to my stadium. You will be delighted.

¿And do you play for the League, the Scottish Cup or the League Cup on Sunday?

Greetings my friend.

fuck off you mongal, this is a geniune nice guy where as you are just a flee ridden cunt. :pipe:

Lay off Jardy i haven't said anything offensive.

Greetings my friend.

Your a complete F7U7D take out those two 7s there thats what your are edward grow up and go and play with the little bhoys

Greetings my friend.

Yes. River finished bottom on the last tournament. But we were champions in the previous one.

¿Do you like Riquelme? Today he has been excluded from the National Team by Maradona.

And regarding the Pope, I am indifferent to him. I know that Celtic and Rangers fan have political and religious discussions, but I am not aware of them and I wont comment on them.

fuck boca juniors :pipe:

You said it, man.

its the only derby that comes close to the old firm mate.

Personally i'd say the Rome derby is 2nd to the old firm.

wouldn't expect anything else from you tbf, it is you're home town

What made you become a Rangers fan? It's a bit strange to follow a team that you've only watched once and in a match where we played so poorly.

Anyway, welcome (tu)

I was a Rangers fan before. I got to know it in the Internet by watching videos and reading its rich history.

Greetings my friend.

Yes. River finished bottom on the last tournament. But we were champions in the previous one.

¿Do you like Riquelme? Today he has been excluded from the National Team by Maradona.

And regarding the Pope, I am indifferent to him. I know that Celtic and Rangers fan have political and religious discussions, but I am not aware of them and I wont comment on them.

Cheers for your reply guvnor :thumbup:

Yeah i thought they had finished bottom. Does that mean you were relegated then?

Yes Riquelme's ommision from the national set-up has shocked many however i don't think it's the last we've seen of the great man.