Let's get started!

J-Maestro

we should be .. and everyone knows it .. but unfortunately the fa hav us by the short and curlies on the issue .. so here's to us singin from the hymnsheet we're given while the beasts from the east sing wotever they want whenever they want .. Grrr

we should be .. and everyone knows it .. but unfortunately the fa hav us by the short and curlies on the issue .. so here's to us singin from the hymnsheet we're given while the beasts from the east sing wotever they want whenever they want .. Grrr

This is the thing thats always annoyed me. what is it exactly that the sfa are going to do to us? Nothing, everyone knows it. They can't ban our fans from travelling because that will cost other clubs money. They don't have the balls to dock us points.

This is the thing thats always annoyed me. what is it exactly that the sfa are going to do to us? Nothing, everyone knows it. They can't ban our fans from travelling because that will cost other clubs money. They don't have the balls to dock us points.

i know where ur coming from m8 .. but would u like it on ur concience if they did dock points n it cost is the league :P

i know where ur coming from m8 .. but would u like it on ur concience if they did dock points n it cost is the league :P

There would be a big kick up. People would want to know what sort of songs will cost you points. It just wouldnt happen.

As soon as we bowed down and crumbled easily over the billy boys the knew they could get us for anything without worrying, why do you think the beggers never get pulled up, they have good pr.

There would be a big kick up. People would want to know what sort of songs will cost you points. It just wouldnt happen.

As soon as we bowed down and crumbled easily over the billy boys the knew they could get us for anything without worrying, why do you think the beggers never get pulled up, they have good pr.

agree again pal out pr department r a sham :(