Cup Final Display

RBF

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be flags at seats when we get in? what do you mean spread the word if there is cards and stuff there people will obviously hold them up ? or are you just wanting to make sure the display works? im totally confused <cr>

It's a flag and card display so depending where you are sitting you will either be required to wave a flag or hold up card.

When I say spread the word, I mean when you are in the ground, basically saying to everyone around you to do their bit to make sure it's a success.

Now im not confused, cheers mate, ill spread the word (tu)

Great to see the fans groups working together. Jimenez, i asked on another thread last week regarding the groups and the Hamilton game. Is any of you speaking with the club with the view of perhaps getting a section of the ground where you can all sit together in order to get the atmosphere going at Ibrox ?

And if so, how is the club reacting ?

Surely it would be a good idea to get all the guys together who want to do something about the atmos at games (tu)

Never seen that.

No we haven't been talking to the club for various reasons, the main one being that there simply isn't anywhere for us to go. Rangers have made all available seats possible - ST seats, and they would obviously be reluctent to ask anyone to move seats.

We are/will be looking to work together in future whenever it is possible, we have slightly different styles but we are all of the same mould that bringing colour and atmosphere to the Rangers support is what going to the football is all about.

Great to see the fans groups working together. Jimenez, i asked on another thread last week regarding the groups and the Hamilton game. Is any of you speaking with the club with the view of perhaps getting a section of the ground where you can all sit together in order to get the atmosphere going at Ibrox ?

Surely it would be a good idea to get all the guys together who want to do something about the atmos at games (tu)

Never seen that.

No we haven't been talking to the club for various reasons, the main one being that there simply isn't anywhere for us to go. Rangers have made all available seats possible - ST seats, and they would obviously be reluctent to ask anyone to move seats.

We are/will be looking to work together in future whenever it is possible, we have slightly different styles but we are all of the same mould that bringing colour and atmosphere to the Rangers support is what going to the football is all about.

Depending on the numbers though mate, surely there could be a bigger section with you all together, it would make such a difference. There would need to be an appetite from the groups though and if there was, i reckon you could get the Clubs ear...... (tu)

Never seen that.

Depending on the numbers though mate, surely there could be a bigger section with you all together, it would make such a difference. There would need to be an appetite from the groups though and if there was, i reckon you could get the Clubs ear...... (tu)

One step at a time, I'd love for us all to be together in one section as independant groups.

But we'll see how things go, and take it from there

One step at a time, I'd love for us all to be together in one section as independant groups.

Would you sacrifice the individual groups to have one big group in one section though as i think thats what it would take to make it work in my opinion ?

Would you sacrifice the individual groups to have one big group in one section though as i think thats what it would take to make it work in my opinion ?

No I wouldn't.

We are all happy within our own groups and would certainly like to keep it that way, there's plenty of teams throughout Europe who have a singing section that consists of different groups with different mentalities.

No I wouldn't.

We are all happy within our own groups and would certainly like to keep it that way, there's plenty of teams throughout Europe who have a singing section that consists of different groups with different mentalities.

Ok, next question then Jim. Would you be happy to operate as separate groups but agree a songsheet whereby the Club could Veto "some" of the songs in order that it would add to a better atmos.

PS - just playing devils advocate here as the Hamilton thing seemed to work according to a few mates i spoke to who were there (tu)

Ok, next question then Jim. Would you be happy to operate as separate groups but agree a songsheet whereby the Club could Veto "some" of the songs in order that it would add to a better atmos.

PS - just playing devils advocate here as the Hamilton thing seemed to work according to a few mates i spoke to who were there (tu)

Certainly not, and I'm pretty sure I speak for all groups here.

Certainly not, and I'm pretty sure I speak for all groups here.

Right, heres my honest view on things. Songs are songs and nothing else. Whether we are singing "up to our knees in Fenian blood" or "fuck the pope" or "i wear blue knickers and dance like a girl with a bra on" if it is sung vigorously enough, it lifts the team. I used to blast out the songs and tunes without actually hating Catholics etc etc but I have a realisation as to where the World has went and unfortunately its far too PC nowadays. If i had my choice, then all football fans could sing what they want for 90 minutes, but no club is going to condone or "allow" this to be seen to happen as it puts them in a shitty position so I would ideally like to see a strong band of 5,000+ fans in a section leading the whole of Ibrox singing "approved" songs.

Fair play to you and the groups for thinking differently and as i often say, if we all had the same opinion, it would be a shitty world (tu)

The supporter groups are savvy enough to know what not and what to sing to keep the club out of trouble. We don't need directions from the club who surrendered all of the above. We will sing 'blue sea of Ibrox' with as much passion as the Sash not because the club asked us to, but because we all love Rangers, nothing more nothing less.

A Murray sponsored section will never happen for two reasons, Murray doesn't want our support he wants our money, if we are to turn up then he'd rather we sat on our arse. I'll let you figure the other one out.

Anywho, we are letting this thread go off track.

The supporter groups are savvy enough to know what not and what to sing to keep the club out of trouble. We don't need directions from the club who surrendered all of the above. We will sing 'blue sea of Ibrox' with as much passion as the Sash not because the club asked us to, but because we all love Rangers, nothing more nothing less.

A Murray sponsored section will never happen for two reasons, Murray doesn't want our support he wants our money, if we are to turn up then he'd rather we sat on our arse. I'll let you figure the other one out.

Anywho, we are letting this thread go off track.

We are i suppose. Looking forward to seeing the display tomorrow though (tu)

Whats is the display going to be of ?

i am sitting in the west stand, and therefore will not be able to see it

if they told you they will need to kill you

were you 1 of them cnuts that sneaked down early on christmas morning

nope would just like to know

nope would just like to know

read post 1 very carefully (tu)

Just make sure you take part.

We have people in place taking pictures and you will be able to look at em saying to yourself 'I made that happen' ;)

:D

Amazing the amount of PM's from eager Bears I've had on various forums wanting to know the display.

What's the odds? Just turn up and get involved, you'll know soon enough.

Amazing the amount of PM's from eager Bears I've had on various forums wanting to know the display.

i care not a jot till tmro then i will have a good view of it from my main stand seat

what i do know is it will be good because all the people who do this always put on a good display

keep up the good work young team (tu)

i care not a jot till tmro then i will have a good view of it from my main stand seat

what i do know is it will be good because all the people who do this always put on a good display

There were people there today setting up who were in their 50's.

This will be the first display I've been involved in for a while. I sit in the main stand at Ibrox and usually miss out because for some reason we aren't allowed to be involved 50% of the time.

I've just got one more thing to be excited about tomorrow.

There were people there today setting up who were in their 50's.

You and who else ? :D

Oh to see the faces of the tims when we completely outclass their shitty display, AGAIN!! :D

This will be the first time that both teams will have a display in the same stadium i suppose, looking forward to this.

Well done to the fans' groups again. :21: