• Lee McCulloch
    • Steven Naismith
  7. 7. Right Midfielder

• Steven Davis
    • Aaron Niguez
    • Nacho Novo
    • Steven Whittaker
    • Steven Naismith
  8. 8. Centre Midfield (choose at least two)

• Lee McCulloch
    • Maurice Edu
    • Pedro Mendes
    • Barry Ferguson
    • Steven Davis
  9. 9. Attacking midfield (central)

• John Fleck
    • I wouldn't play a attacking central midfielder
  10. 10. Striker

• Kris Boyd
    • Kyle Lafferty
    • Kenny Miller
    • Andrius Velicka
    • Steven Naismith
    • Nacho Novo
    • John Fleck

Since this poll got a lot of votes and popularity for the CIS Cup Final I've decided to do it again for the Hearts game. Basically same rules as before except for this time you can pick a defensive midfielder or attacking midfielder if you want. If you're wondering why David Weir isn't available it's because he's suspended because of his sending off against Inverness. My team if Bougherra is fit is.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :broadfoot: :papac:

:davis: :ferguson: :mendes: :beasley:

:miller: :lafferty:

However to be honest I expect Walter to start Lafferty on the wing and Boyd up front. Also if Bougherra is still out injured then we could be left with a centre back pairing of Kirk Broadfoot and Christian Dailly :anguish:

Is this not just the same as the official threads Muff makes but with a Poll instead of faces? He puts his team out and everyone follows suit and discuss', no point in having two similar?

Is this not just the same as the official threads Muff makes but with a Poll instead of faces? He puts his team out and everyone follows suit and discuss', no point in having two similar?

The Polls kinda shows how many folk want players to play, some form of comparison. (tu)

The Polls kinda shows how many folk want players to play, some form of comparison. (tu)

Aye suppose didn't think of that. (tu)

Maybe Muff should stick them at the top of the first post of the official thread then!?

Aye suppose didn't think of that. (tu)

Maybe Muff should stick them at the top of the first post of the official thread then!?

Aye I suppose he could do that.

By using the poll it means we can see (much more easily) who the majority of Rangers fans would pick to play. It's just easier for people to see (tu)

By using the poll it means we can see (much more easily) who the majority of Rangers fans would pick to play. It's just easier for people to see (tu)

See last two posts by me and SD ;)

See last two posts by me and SD ;)

If Muff thinks I'm muscling in on his duties (which is not my intention) then I'm quite happy for him to start the threads in future. I'm honestly not fussed I just think this is quite an effective way to see which players would be picked if we the fans were choosing the team. If Muff wants to start the thread he can. I wasn't trying to sort of take over from the official match thread. (tu)

If Muff thinks I'm muscling in on his duties (which is not my intention) then I'm quite happy for him to start the threads in future. I'm honestly not fussed I just think this is quite an effective way to see which players would be picked if we the fans were choosing the team. If Muff wants to start the thread he can. I wasn't trying to sort of take over from the official match thread. (tu)

I wasn't trying to intend you were mate, there was no annoyance in what i posted, i was just saying as a suggestion he could put what you have made here at the top of the official threads.

:)

I wasn't trying to intend you were mate, there was no annoyance in what i posted, i was just saying as a suggestion he could put what you have made here at the top of the official threads.

:)

No worries :) I'll PM him sometime before the next Rangers game and ask if he wants to take over this thread.

No worries :) I'll PM him sometime before the next Rangers game and ask if he wants to take over this thread.

Nah don't worry about it, i wasn't trying to take this threads idea way from you. :gerbad:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :papac: :whittaker:

:Naismith: :mendes: :davis: :aaron:

:novo: :boyd:

Novo and Boyd were brutal against Celtic

Papac will not play centre back and Ferguson will play.

We never play 4-4-2 with 2 wingers and 2 attack minded midfielders.

However, you did get the goalkeeper right (tu)

Why can I not pick Fleck as a second striker?

Again!

I'll sort that out now (tu)

where's Davie Weir?

Bougherra is the only CB i'd pick from those selections

Davie Weir's suspended because he got sent off against Inverness so he wouldn't be available for selection.

:craphead: lol

:craphead: lol

:craphead:

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :bougherra: :papac:

:aaron: :davis: :ferguson: :mendes: :fleck:

:lafferty:

Obviously I'm not delighted to have Lee at CB, but I'd honestly rather have him than Broadfoot there. Might even consider Webster for this one.

No way this will be the team of course - it's just what I'd like to see - at least once.

:whittaker: :broadfoot: :bougherra: :papac:
:davis: :edu:
:aaron: :fleck: :beasley:
:lafferty:

hell of a gamble, but this attack have something to prove. davis as captin