Posting negativity just for the sake of it, ease up.

pcbear

Think you should ease up with pish talk like this to be honest. No one is saying they are going to stop supporting Rangers. We are just discussing the failures in our team at the moment. As for the Follow Follow bits etc can't even be arsed answering that bit.

Exactly.

People coming on here having their 'everything's good and rosy' rants followed by 'NO SURRENDER WATP' etc etc doh

Murray, Smith, Coisty and Fergie's clique must love fans like you.

Think you should ease up with pish talk like this to be honest. No one is saying they are going to stop supporting Rangers. We are just discussing the failures in our team at the moment. As for the Follow Follow bits etc can't even be arsed answering that bit.

Exactly.

People coming on here having their 'everything's good and rosy' rants followed by 'NO SURRENDER WATP' etc etc doh

Open your eyes pal where did i say good and rosy? quite the opposite, my post was about thick and thin supporting, and the way ott negativity.

Exactly.

Open your eyes pal where did i say good and rosy? quite the opposite, my post was about thick and thin supporting, and the way ott negativity.

That wasn't aimed at you mate, just that there's been a countless number of those sorts of posts on RM recently.

And really, it won't get us anywhere.

Exactly.

Beware, they are out to get you, and, take down our club!!!

Sorry mate, but, that line, as has been said by others, is borderline crazy. Ignore Murray for the moment, since, he is a money man, and we all know he sees us as a business, but, anyone who can give me (i was going to say rational but...) ANY explanation or reason why Smith, McCoist, Ferguson would want to do harm to Rangers????

When I finally here one, I will accept that type of statement, until then, its laughable

Yip, Sunday was shite and were not firing 100% in the league, but some of the near hysterical posters want to back off a bit, its part and parcel of being a fan, highs and lows, i walked out the Ibrox after the ICT game feeling pig sick and near numb with hypothermia, but was back on the Sunday v Hamilton, seen some nice stuff and 5 goals and a return of the hypothermia.

We will support you evermore?? aye when were pumping everyone and losing none.

followfollow?? aye when were pumping everyone and losing none.

Am i happy at the stuff on show at the minute? am i fuck,can i work out Smiths game plan? can i fuck, but i wont bleat about it 24/7.

Will i change my team? dont be daft!! Rangers fan man and boy and will be forever, nows the time when the bears need a proper backing.

watp.

Say what !!!! :sherlock:

Exactly.

How can the club captain and management team be a clique....... :lol:

Exactly.

Beware, they are out to get you, and, take down our club!!!

Sorry mate, but, that line, as has been said by others, is borderline crazy. Ignore Murray for the moment, since, he is a money man, and we all know he sees us as a business, but, anyone who can give me (i was going to say rational but...) ANY explanation or reason why Smith, McCoist, Ferguson would want to do harm to Rangers????

When I finally here one, I will accept that type of statement, until then, its laughable

Where exactly did I say that they wanted to harm Rangers? That's a fabricated claim as far as I can see.

I don't think they want to harm the club, as I've already posted today - any thoughts of that ilk are ridiculous and shouldn't be entertained.

I'll base this on fact. We've been involved in 4 finals since Smith came back and we've only turned up for one, even then it was a scraped win against the mighty QOTS. The other three were two defeats v Zenit and Celtic and a totally undeserved win against Dundee United.

That tells me that there's something of a motivational problem. I'm not saying that the people mentioned above want to harm the club, but if continue to get big smiles and cheers after losing yet another cup final, then they themselves might not seek to improve that record as much as we want them to.

Having a crowd of 50,000 letting the players know that they are no longer willing to put up with the bottle merchants when the big games call would be a better kick up the arse than anything Smith or McCoist could give them in that changing room.

Your claim that I think that they want to harm Rangers is totally unfounded and I expect better from you especially.