Ok, back to the future.

Sunday is now done, no point gurning about it anymore so lets go out and gub Hearts.

If we can do this then wouldnt it be great to wash that victory down with a good performance from Dundee utd on Sunday ?

Now i know Utd havent been firing of late but ive a feeling there will be yet another twist this weekend. Even a draw would erase the recent memories and focus us fully again on winning the Double. Come on lets get in to them...

Sunday is now done, no point gurning about it anymore so lets go out and gub Hearts.

If we can do this then wouldnt it be great to wash that victory down with a good performance from Dundee utd on Sunday ?

Now i know Utd havent been firing of late but ive a feeling there will be yet another twist this weekend. Even a draw would erase the recent memories and focus us fully again on winning the Double. Come on lets get in to them...

Lee? Is that you? :craphead:

Why do certain members insist on posting this?

'Lee is that you?'

'Kris is that you?'

'Bain is that you?'

Sorry guys but it really is wearing thin.

Why do certain members insist on posting this?

'Lee is that you?'

'Kris is that you?'

'Bain is that you?'

Sorry guys but it really is wearing thin.

Oh lighten up FFS. It's a joke

United have always raised their game against the OF so Celtc dropping points this week is a real possibility. Unfortunately, we're in the same boat. I'm quietly confident, we're at home and they will, I hope, be fired up to get all 3 points.

No mercy!

:clap: NO SURRENDER