Rebel Against The Management?

wallaceIII

If I were going to the next home game Id feel we should be belting out TBB and all the old songs again...fuck who really cares if it ends up costing us points anymore? Its not as if our players give a flying fuck about the league anyway...TBB should be sung to stick it to murray, smith, bain and ferguson who are dragging our club through the mud..fuck all of them, they're all useless wasters...i feel so embarassed by so called "representatives" of our club right now.

If I were going to the next home game Id feel we should be belting out TBB and all the old songs again...fuck who really cares if it ends up costing us points anymore? Its not as if our players give a flying fuck about the league anyway...TBB should be sung to stick it to murray, smith, bain and ferguson who are dragging our club through the mud..fuck all of them, they're all useless wasters...i feel so embarassed by so called "representatives" of our club right now.

AYE OK!

that'll do the clubs reputation (especially to potentional buyers) a world of good.

AYE OK!

that'll do the clubs reputation (especially to potentional buyers) a world of good.

But that'll also force Murray to sell faster,its not like we have that great of a reputation right now anyway after what happened against Kaunus and the current shite that we have playing for us?

AYE OK!

Like our reputation isn't already shite,yes it would do us harm but fuck them,tell whoever wants to punish us about the scum and their IRA supporting bastards.

AYE OK!

Like our reputation isn't already shite,yes it would do us harm but fuck them,tell whoever wants to punish us about the scum and their IRA supporting bastards.

exaclty...ffs its not even as if we're gonna win the league this season anyway...Id put my car on it...our players have no will whatsoever and this is certainly the time for us the supporters, who I view as one of the best sets in the world, to force these sad fucks out of the club...hell maybe we could do something like the Barca support did and buy the club and have it run the way we feel it should be?

AYE OK!

exaclty...ffs its not even as if we're gonna win the league this season anyway...Id put my car on it...our players have no will whatsoever and this is certainly the time for us the supporters, who I view as one of the best sets in the world, to force these sad fucks out of the club...hell maybe we could do something like the Barca support did and buy the club and have it run the way we feel it should be?

sorry for double post...mod delete second one if you want :P

AYE OK!

But that'll also force Murray to sell faster,its not like we have that great of a reputation right now anyway after what happened against Kaunus and the current shite that we have playing for us?

Force him to sell faster to who?

If you havent noticed, there is a shortage of people wanting to pump money into any business at this time never mind a football club in the SPHELL.