We don't have a monopoly on hurt bears

Steakbake

Let me start by saying that there is only one team for me-The Glasgow Rangers,and even though this is one of the poorest teams i have seen and they drive me f***ing crazy we'll still be there,blind loyalty or not.

I have admired certain supports through the years who have stayed with their team through thin and thin-supports like Man City(always in their shadow),Liverpool(18 years without a title),Newcastle(haven't won a trophy since dinosaur days),Leeds Utd(champions league semi finalists not long ago) so when i hear of bears who are for chucking it i think to myself 'Rangers til i die' but only when we are good.

I know we are rank but a true supporter goes through the good and the bad times.

Besides who wants to go f***ing shopping on a Saturday afternoon when you can still get mad with it with your mates.I think getting mad with it is compulsory to watch this Rangers side.

Some might say who gives a f*** about these other teams but i'm only using them as an example.

Let me start by saying that there is only one team for me-The Glasgow Rangers,and even though this is one of the poorest teams i have seen and they drive me f***ing crazy we'll still be there,blind loyalty or not.

I have admired certain supports through the years who have stayed with their team through thin and thin-supports like Man City(always in their shadow),Liverpool(18 years without a title),Newcastle(haven't won a trophy since dinosaur days),Leeds Utd(champions league semi finalists not long ago) so when i hear of bears who are for chucking it i think to myself 'Rangers til i die' but only when we are good.

I know we are rank but a true supporter goes through the good and the bad times.

Besides who wants to go f***ing shopping on a Saturday afternoon when you can still get mad with it with your mates.I think getting mad with it is compulsory to watch this Rangers side.

Some might say who gives a f*** about these other teams but i'm only using them as an example.

im warming to the getting mad with it part

count me in for that

i missed 8or 9 games this season but i was doing feck all and i really missed not being with all the guys that for 20+ years ive stood next to

aye i have said the same about necastle fans, but Liverpool,5 champs leagues,,haa dont make me laugh they have nothing to moan about, dont care how long they have not one the League for.

Imagine us with 1 champions league never mind 5-how long would it take us to 'dry-out'?.

The liverpool fans i have spoke to are desperate for the league more so than another champions league.

Superb Steakbake !

Though the streets be broad and narrow.......

aye i have said the same about necastle fans, but Liverpool,5 champs leagues,,haa dont make me laugh they have nothing to moan about, dont care how long they have not one the League for.

Imagine us with 1 champions league never mind 5-how long would it take us to 'dry-out'?.

The liverpool fans i have spoke to are desperate for the league more so than another champions league.

id chuck boozing after our champions league win round about august

I have been through the lot including celtics 9 in a row, plus walked to games as we did not have much money in those days. Inever went to school much as i would head off to watch our players training most of the time. Also never missed a game up until a few year ago whem my wife became ill and i became her carer. Myself and family all loved our club and will do until my dying day, i know i like a moan but i just hate to see us playing poor and want to win all the time, but i am to old to change my ways, and every time we dont win a game its like a death in the family. Maybe its because of the era i was brought up in, where rangers were a way of life and a love that never leaves you, but maybe i love them to much.

100% agree = mind you thats the difference between being a supporter and a glory hunter - the supporter still supports even in bad times - glory hunters just 'followfollow' when we are winning - thank goodness the majority of our fans are supporters!

I have been through the lot including celtics 9 in a row, plus walked to games as we did not have much money in those days. Inever went to school much as i would head off to watch our players training most of the time. Also never missed a game up until a few year ago whem my wife became ill and i became her carer. Myself and family all loved our club and will do until my dying day, i know i like a moan but i just hate to see us playing poor and want to win all the time, but i am to old to change my ways, and every time we dont win a game its like a death in the family. Maybe its because of the era i was brought up in, where rangers were a way of life and a love that never leaves you, but maybe i love them to much.

I agree with the bit about loving them too much but in comparison to your wife's illness we should put things in perspective when we have a bad day at the office.

Good post Minstral (tu)

Brought up with the Protestant Work Ethic is what made us what we are Minst, don't let it ever leave your life or your Family. That's what makes us different to the dark side. Some of the players should start practising this discipline then we will be where we should be top of the heap. ! :sherlock:

i remember those days well m8 and have watched my fair share of shit rangers teams in the past 40 years

but we wouldnt have it any other way the good old days of terracings, the billy boys ,and football specials. have long

gone but the rangers are a way of life we all know it is soul destroying watching them at times well most times

truth be told but we will always love the famous glasgow rangers. no surrender.