You can have

u smoked crack before you typed that?

Me? nope, not in the slightest, why would I care about what they do?

Read some posts, I care about Rangers beating quality competition, and, challenging consistently in Europe, not against some 2 bit shite. If we want to beat celtic, and nothing else, then, all we want, is to be less shit! not good, and certainly not great

i was talking about the person who asked the question

im quite shocked about how one sided these replies are. With our home support becoming more and more fickle each year, I would of thought the allure of a standing section would be massive.

TBH i would rather support a club in unsuccessful times with supporters full of heart and love for the club, who create an atmosphere that the world fears... We've lost that, nowadays the likes of Portsmouth etc. have overtaken us in terms of intimidating atmosphere

than

A successful team with un-true fans.

I am not for one moment calling anyone here lesser fans because of their choices, I couldn't decide between the two easily at all.

But the Ibrox roar has often meant as much to me as some events on the field

Hope this justified anything

im quite shocked about how one sided these replies are. With our home support becoming more and more fickle each year, I would of thought the allure of a standing section would be massive.

TBH i would rather support a club in unsuccessful times with supporters full of heart and love for the club, who create an atmosphere that the world fears... We've lost that, nowadays the likes of Portsmouth etc. have overtaken us in terms of intimidating atmosphere

than

A successful team with un-true fans.

I am not for one moment calling anyone here lesser fans because of their choices, I couldn't decide between the two easily at all.

But the Ibrox roar has often meant as much to me as some events on the field

Hope this justified anything

There's no garuantee everyone would sing it,hardly anyone sings nowadays even at old firms so what chances will we have of getting guys to sing TBB at SPL games e.g Falkirk ?

u smoked crack before you typed that?

Me? nope, not in the slightest, why would I care about what they do?

Read some posts, I care about Rangers beating quality competition, and, challenging consistently in Europe, not against some 2 bit shite. If we want to beat celtic, and nothing else, then, all we want, is to be less shit! not good, and certainly not great

i was talking about the person who asked the question

:P

Read some posts, I care about Rangers beating quality competition, and, challenging consistently in Europe

And heavy drinking sessions won't improve our chances of doing that ;)

true, but since most dont care about that, where is the harm fella? haha

Outlaw you may have a point about wanting to aim high in Europe but i can't think about that right now, we've not won the league for three seasons so right now stopping them winning four in a row is all i'm thinking about. Getting to the Champions League group stages is obviously important for the finances but that comes with winning the league anyway.

If we could get control of the league then i would be thinking about wanting to see us challenging in Europe and not just accepting beating Celtic but we aren't in that position. So managing to knock Celtic off their perch is all i really care about at the moment.

You can have the title this season and WS leaves, or the Billy Boys returned and Ibrox to have a standing section?

I'd have to go for the latter

what a truly stupid answer to your question. we will be fcuked next season as we wont win the League. league is not the most important thing not a fcuking song.

You still not woken up yet mate? :P

This isnt as daft as it sounds, if you actually think about it! (and by that, I mean, beyond the petty "all we want to do is beat celtic" thing)

1 - Our "anthem" returns - anyone actually remember how good it was at Ibrox? The roar? The noise? How it intimidated opposing teams? as opposed to the morgue we have now

2 - Standing section, like the Germans have, non stop singing "ultras" (for want of a better word). Would lead to noise! Atmosphere (the good kind). You can also have more people in a standing section, so, more revenue for the club

We would then have (in theory) a support to drive the team on with noise, and, also be the 12th man for our own team (lately, we are the 12th man for the opposition)

We really need to get past this celtic obsession, and, aim to compete with big clubs. The Man Utds, Barcas etc of the world. If we do that, beating celtic to everything will become the norm. You really think Man U actually are obsessed withbeating Cuty, or Liverpool? or Winning the champions league?

our anthem will mean nothing if our team is going to be depleated next season due to not winning the league, yes Ibrox is quiet now but imagine next season if we dont make CL we lose Mac, Pedro, Steve all saleable assests gone in this climate the league takes priorty over anything. the 12th man wont work with a team made of total duds