Maguire and Ian King on red alert

Wonder if Ferguson will follow habit from the Le Guen debacle and feed RC's Peter Maguire(Martin) and Ian King at the Sun to get his side of the story in the papers?

Personally I think he may have burnt his bridges at Rangers and no media propaganda will help him.

The worst part of this all is that we are trying to win the most vital league title for decades, and there are huge implications if we don't. This media circus is the last thing we need.

Wonder if Ferguson will follow habit from the Le Guen debacle and feed RC's Peter Maguire(Martin) and Ian King at the Sun to get his side of the story in the papers?

Personally I think he may have burnt his bridges at Rangers and no media propaganda will help him.

The worst part of this all is that we are trying to win the most vital league title for decades, and there are huge implications if we don't. This media circus is the last thing we need.

And well they know it. More than a few ulterior motives at work in this.

And well they know it. More than a few ulterior motives at work in this.

It shows exactly what kind of brains both Ferguson and McGregor have. All the talk on Saturday night was of Boruc and another howler. Those two have taken the pressure of the fat goalie. If I was Strachan i'd be on the phone thanking Ferguson and McGregor personally.

SAID IT BEFORE AND WILL SAY IT ONCE MORE ............ GET FERGY TAE FUCK HE HAS ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS BIGGER THAN US AND TO BOOT HE IS AND ALWAYS WAS OVERATED

In retrospect, the PLG/Ferguson spat may have been a tipping point. Although I would have given PLG more time, our possession football away from home in Europe was most encouraging. It appears in hindsight that he may have been working his own ticket back to la belle France and decided a public spat with the club Skipper was the fastest way to effect his desire. PLG made huge mistakes, his signings were worse than poor(with the exception of Clement), and the 18 point deficit was unforgiveable.

As supporters, we were presented with a poor situation and it appeared our owner found the set he last swung when Souness walked out. He gripped the situation and made quick decisions that ensured short term stability. Given the situation, the appointment of Walter et al was correct.

Again, in hindsight, it would appear Barry's role in the debacle was massaged and he was deliberately presented as a victim. I could not believe he took his tearful frustration to Bitter Martin of Radio Snyde, we had a Rangers hater acting as our restored skipper's conduit. He laid it on thickly, Barry in tears stopping his car in Auchinhowie Road, calling Bitter before anyone else, and breaking his heart over the ether. It has lead to Bitter's continual whine, "ah know Barry ..........". After this, Derek Ferguson began appearing regularly on SuperscoreboardXtra.

On Snyde on Wednesday evening, Bitter, Guidi, and Andy Walker were disgraceful in their constant disbelieving ribbing of DJ and his claim there were other players involved in the bevvy session. The focus was entirely on exploiting the situation to it's limit of exploitation. Last night, Bitter was more contrite, without acknowledging the truth of DJ's claim. The damage had been done, the momentum of the story was unstoppable. Ferguson's petulence in front of the TV cameras on wednesday at Hampden added fuel to the creeping flames.

I am told that the only person that can absolutely control Ferguson is his wife, his decision to move to Blackburn was prompted by her demand, an understandable reaction to the problems being experiened at the gates to a denominational school their child was attending. It's a real pity that Barry did not call her that morning on Auchenhowie Road. When he does head down the marble staircase for the last time, I hope he reflects and realises that Bitter Martin is NOT his friend.

When he does head down the marble staircase for the last time, I hope he reflects and realises that Bitter Martin is NOT his friend.

That might be a reality very soon, but I doubt Ferguson would make the connection.

Why did maguire keep saying tonight that Ferguson and McGregor were in the bar till the afternoon? Since when is 11am the afternoon :rolleyes:

On Monday evening on SuperscoreboardXtra, Bitter Martin was exasperated with both Darrell King and Davie Provan's support of McGregor's performance in the Amsterdam Arena, he continually hinted at lifestyle problems. Provan stated, "are you are saying something happened, I am not aware of any problems". Bitter was sitting on the story. The behaviour of Bitter, Guidi, and Walker on wednesday evening was a public belittling of DJ's integrity. DJ's claims of other player involvement was being laughed out of court. Last night, Bitter explains that he knew all along that others were involved but expected DJ to tell the company(Snyde) that has employed him these last 20 years, the names of the other players. Interesting, Bitter knew the names too but would not reveal, in fact continually rubbished the fact?

Snyde's carriage of this story has been an exercise in both misinformation and didinformation from start to finish. It was all about targets and keeping the sights fixed. The Slug, Guidi last night started talking about Rangers supporters and sectarianism. Remember, it's only five years past that Guidi told objective host of the show, Bitter Martin, "it's not that I hate Rangers, it's just that I dislike them". The objective host of the show's reaction was to giggle like a schoolbhoy as Guidi slid the knife in.

11am becomes the afternoon because Bitter Martin is the objective host of the show.

Why did maguire keep saying tonight that Ferguson and McGregor were in the bar till the afternoon? Since when is 11am the afternoon :rolleyes:

On Monday evening on SuperscoreboardXtra, Bitter Martin was exasperated with both Darrell King and Davie Provan's support of McGregor's performance in the Amsterdam Arena, he continually hinted at lifestyle problems. Provan stated, "are you are saying something happened, I am not aware of any problems". Bitter was sitting on the story. The behaviour of Bitter, Guidi, and Walker on wednesday evening was a public belittling of DJ's integrity. DJ's claims of other player involvement was being laughed out of court. Last night, Bitter explains that he knew all along that others were involved but expected DJ to tell the company(Snyde) that has employed him these last 20 years, the names of the other players. Interesting, Bitter knew the names too but would not reveal, in fact continually rubbished the fact?

Snyde's carriage of this story has been an exercise in both misinformation and didinformation from start to finish. It was all about targets and keeping the sights fixed. The Slug, Guidi last night started talking about Rangers supporters and sectarianism. Remember, it's only five years past that Guidi told objective host of the show, Bitter Martin, "it's not that I hate Rangers, it's just that I dislike them". The objective host of the show's reaction was to giggle like a schoolbhoy as Guidi slid the knife in.

11am becomes the afternoon because Bitter Martin is the objective host of the show.

the moralistic high ground these jounos are taking is amazing cause ive been on euro trips with them and some of theyre behaviour is just as bad as the 2 players they are hanging out to dry

ffs we couldnt get near the knocking shop in parma for these cnuts

i wont name them but next season in europe i wont miss them when i see them

the moralistic high ground these jounos are taking is amazing cause ive been on euro trips with them and some of theyre behaviour is just as bad as the 2 players they are hanging out to dry

Some of the posts on this thread are cracking - but why wont you name them? I mean ffs..

Some of the posts on this thread are cracking - but why wont you name them? I mean ffs..

It would be grassing to tell on any respected journalists engaging in such behaviour, and I would like to make it clear it wasn't Spiers at the knocking shop in Parma.

That was Barcelona.

It would be grassing to tell on any respected journalists engaging in such behaviour, and I would like to make it clear it wasn't Spiers at the knocking shop in Parma.

That was Barcelona.

No embellishment whatsoever, honest.

When we played Copenhagen in the CL qualifier, I was staying in the First Vesterbro Hotel, just west of the Tivoli Gardens. A bevvy(is that the correct collective noun?) of journos were colocated, including Traynor, Chico, Big Erchie, ............ and the Botanical Truth Fairy himself. We had a street facing room with balcony. The evening before the game, I retired to this vantage, with a good book and a bottle of vino. A cinema across the road ruined the ambience with it's flashing neon. It advertised 'Paris Boys', buffed lads oiled with expectation. The bottle was nearing empty when a chinoed chap in a salmon pink sweater hurriedly skipped down the glass corridor exit. Yep, it was the F-e-n-i-a-n Baptist himself.

Well, he was the journo that fingered his own, organ live on Scotsport.