Lionel Messi

If he keeps up this form, he will be the best ever. I know that it would be extremely difficult to sustain that kind of form but if he can, he surpasses Maradona and Pele etc. He's scored over 30 goals this season and is a delight to watch. I know it was said about Ronaldo last year but Messi this season has been far better than Ronaldo was last season.

easily better than ronaldo doesnt try and make everything about himself and will make a simple pass when needed instead of 5 daft stepovers were he goes nowhere also ronaldo doesnt seem to step up in big games (e.g. where was he in the liverpool game when united needed their "star man" to get them back in the game).

And the biggest 1 is messi doesnt dive and roll around like hes been shot when he is tackled unlike a overrated greasy portugese tit.

There rant over.

Im going to start a I HATE CRISTIANO RONALDO campaign.

He's so young it's unreal. He'll be as good as if not better than Pele when he's older. Fuck your Ronaldos and Kakas.

man there is no reason guys couldn't play like that every week, if they just practised, but it seems once u've made it as a footballer its go to training then go home and bask in their cash. Where as these guys practise day in day out after training to perfect their game. Any professional could adapt and play like that. Well maybe not exactly like that but be able to do such things.

He's so young it's unreal. He'll be as good as if not better than Pele when he's older. Fuck your Ronaldos and Kakas.

man there is no reason guys couldn't play like that every week, if they just practised, but it seems once u've made it as a footballer its go to training then go home and bask in their cash. Where as these guys practise day in day out after training to perfect their game. Any professional could adapt and play like that. Well maybe not exactly like that but be able to do such things.

I have always said that football is a learned skill and not one that comes from natural talent. (tu)

I have always said that football is a learned skill and not one that comes from natural talent. (tu)

I think Messi puts everything he has into football and perfecting his game. Top class pro (tu)