A win on Saturday = 3 wins in a row in the SPL

Amac9

It's incredible to think that we haven't put a run of 3 wins together in 7 months. Hamilton have more doubled that, I think I'm right in saying. We'll reach our little target this weekend, fingers crossed.

It's incredible to think that we haven't put a run of 3 wins together in 7 months. Hamilton have more doubled that, I think I'm right in saying. We'll reach our little target this weekend, fingers crossed.

It's incredible that we haven't managed to put a run of 3 win together yet we're still in with a chance of winning the league!

If we do not raise our standard of play from the previous two games (1st half vs St Mirren excluded) then we will struggle mightily against anyone in the SPL.

the fitness out our front 3 was appauling as soon as they 3 were knackered they offerered nothing they could hold the ball which inturned put us under pressure with the midfield then sitting deep and the defence further

An absolute disgrace of a record - a record like that under any other manager and the majority would be calling for the his head.

An awful management team and a pathetic attempt at footballers at Rangers.

I just get the feeling that the two games we just won could be the most crucial results we've had this season. They also need to be the springboard for consistancy throughout the rest of our games and resiliance away from home.