Niagara roll call

cooper1989

Just got space on my calendar to go, however Fri & Sat night sold out, so probably won't head up from DC unless some tickets become available. 5 of our club are heading up though.

I may have a couple of spare tickets, one of our guys is doubtful. Won't know for sure until I get back to Orlando next week.

when and where is is?

Niagara Falls Canada. 1st week in June.

thanks is it in a hotel? my cousin stays in toronto might make the trip if i can get time off work

It's in the Sheraton on the Falls. Over a thousand bears will be there. The Govan Prody Boys Flute band supplying the music on the Friday night.

not going but saudi has told me these nights are great

we are defo doing the vegas 1 if saudi gets me some tickets

No problem even a place in our golf team if you want. Last time in Vegas was right after Helicopter Sunday. The Piano bar was rocking. Next year it's in the Flamingo.

No problem even a place in our golf team if you want. Last time in Vegas was right after Helicopter Sunday. The Piano bar was rocking. Next year it's in the Flamingo.

were bringing our own golf team mate in case you fail a late fitness test ;)(tu)

were bringing our own golf team mate in case you fail a late fitness test ;)(tu)

Ha feckin Ha :wanker: .

Ha feckin Ha :wanker: .

and make sure your fit for august cause we walk round courses over in blighty :uk:

Just got space on my calendar to go, however Fri & Sat night sold out, so probably won't head up from DC unless some tickets become available. 5 of our club are heading up though.

I may have a couple of spare tickets, one of our guys is doubtful. Won't know for sure until I get back to Orlando next week.

Much appreciated mate. If you hear anything when you are in Orlando it would be great to know. On the reserve list but don't hold out too much hope. Off to Cancun next week, so I'll just have to wait and hope.

Much appreciated mate. If you hear anything when you are in Orlando it would be great to know. On the reserve list but don't hold out too much hope. Off to Cancun next week, so I'll just have to wait and hope.

Dont give up hope DC, there are always cancellations at the last. I have extra tickets for the thursday and friday if need be (friday is sometimes the best nite). I can get in touch with Bobby for you if need be to see how things look. Pm me and I'll see what I can do to help. I know they had managed to fit in more tables but not sure if they were all filled right away or not. I think we may also have a few extras for all nites from my club. A couple of the guys paid for 20 sets at the start and are just trying to figure out if they need all of them.

So who's going to the GERS convention in Niagara Falls in June?

ME! :clap:

I'll be there for sure. We'll have to get a new RM convention pic this year.

Saudi, I owe ya a pint...been told I have to be good now cause am on the exec though lol. This might be a challenge lol