Scott Brown has a Rangers tattoo on his Leg?

Dietspam

So i was showing off my new born son at my folks house today and my uncle who is a season ticket holder at Ibrox got talking. Clyde 1 was on in the back round and some nutter was saying that the Police have stitched up Scott Brown, blah blah.

My uncle said that Scott Broon has a Rangers tattoo on his leg? I know he wanted to sign for Rangers, but 25k a week changed his mind.

Anyone know if this is true? Or is it just one of those stupid things that goes around.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i was showing off my new born son at my folks house today and my uncle who is a season ticket holder at Ibrox got talking. Clyde 1 was on in the back round and some nutter was saying that the Police have stitched up Scott Brown, blah blah.

My uncle said that Scott Broon has a Rangers tattoo on his leg? I know he wanted to sign for Rangers, but 25k a week changed his mind.

Anyone know if this is true? Or is it just one of those stupid things that goes around.

i heard this before too m8 but dont know for definate

No clue, but I know someone who claims to know the guy from school and he said his first choice was indeed us.

I heard it from Peter Martin on Clyde 1 (Rangers being his first choice, not the tattoo) and there was meant to be a gentleman's agreement between..who ever at Hibs and David Murray that he would sign for Rangers. I think they offered him about 16k, Celtic offered him 25k. I'd go to Rangers. I mean, it's only 9k more. How greedy are people? The chance to play for your boyhood heroes...or 9k more to play for the greatest rivals?

who cares, he made his pishy bed let him ly in ity. no true ger would turn out for them in my mind. 25 k a week id tell them to stick that up there ira luvin asses.

ad rather play all my money to wear the royal blue for 1 game.

WATP!!!!

I know what you're saying mate, i was just intrigued, that's all. I don't really care about wee Broon Arse.

No clue, but I know someone who claims to know the guy from school and he said his first choice was indeed us.

I heard it from Peter Martin on Clyde 1 (Rangers being his first choice, not the tattoo) and there was meant to be a gentleman's agreement between..who ever at Hibs and David Murray that he would sign for Rangers. I think they offered him about 16k, Celtic offered him 25k. I'd go to Rangers. I mean, it's only 9k more. How greedy are people? The chance to play for your boyhood heroes...or 9k more to play for the greatest rivals?

Ask Alan Hutton. He ditched us for a wage doubling from 22k to about 40-45k.

Yes, he was certainly encouraged to leave, but ultimately he had to want to as well. And he saw the money and the league and was off.

Yes, he was certainly encouraged to leave, but ultimately he had to want to as well. And he saw the money and the league and was off.

Ah fuck him anyway. I can't stand his voice. Apologies to Edinburgh folk out there, but i hate the place, and the accent.

premiership is abit different than being a Rangers fan and going to celtic surely. certinally in scotlands fish bowl anways.

Ah fuck him anyway. I can't stand his voice. Apologies to Edinburgh folk out there, but i hate the place, and the accent.

hes a fifer mate. dunfermline im sure!

who cares, he made his pishy bed let him ly in ity. no true ger would turn out for them in my mind. 25 k a week id tell them to stick that up there ira luvin asses.

ad rather play all my money to wear the royal blue for 1 game.

WATP!!!!

id rather save all mine then put in a cheeky £10k bid to buy the club

I thought we both made offers, both of which we accepted.

We offered 16k and Celtic upped the ante by offering 25k a week. Brown phoned from MacKays car when he was on his way to sign for them and begged us to match the offer.

We refused and the rest...well you know.

Yep. I didn't know he phoned up asking us to match it though, but i knew he was going to sign, then Celtic upped it to 25k.

Is he from Fife? I dunno, they all sound the same outside Glasgow lol.

Congratulations on the newborn.

The Brown tattoo rumour is horseshit.

Thanks. I thought i was going to have a bit of a fight with the missus and her side. She's a Celtic fan. But, surprisingly she said it may be better for him to be a Rangers fan and i ran out and bought him a jersey before she changed her mind.

did we not bid 4m then they chucked in an extra 400k and extras n they threw our offer out the window so he basically didnt have the option of signing for us.

Thats just my understanding.

no he hasnt