The u19's Cup final

ofb1988

I will be there... last two years have been cracking games against the manky mob, plus one of my college friends is playing for hibs so il need to witness him getting beat :D

I'll be doing my best to get there, should be a great game.

Both sides are currently battling it out at the top of the league with Hibs having a slight advantage.

Hibs can wrap up the league tomorrow if they win there match this week, they are 5 points clear with 2 games to go, we play Aberdeen at Murray Park tomorrow

I will be at the final next wednesday :uk:

We lost 2-1 at Hibs training ground earlier in the season, Chris Scott(rather harshly) & John Fleck got sent off. Hibs were the better team that day, but only a stunning save in the last minute denied us a point.

We lost lost 3-2 at Murray Park a few weeks ago, after a poor first half we should have got at least a draw coming back from 0-3 down and we missed a last minute penalty. Hibs got two sent of that day, Scott Smith (a crazy 2nd yellow after our 2nd goal) & Ally Park (hand ball on the line in the last minute).

Should be a good game, Hibs are a big strong side and on average a year older, David Wotherspoon & Kurtis Byrne are excellent prospects.

We lost 2-1 at Hibs training ground earlier in the season, Chris Scott(rather harshly) & John Fleck got sent off. Hibs were the better team that day, but only a stunning save in the last minute denied us a point.

We lost lost 3-2 at Murray Park a few weeks ago, after a poor first half we should have got at least a draw coming back from 0-3 down and we missed a last minute penalty. Hibs got two sent of that day, Scott Smith (a crazy 2nd yellow after our 2nd goal) & Ally Park (hand ball on the line in the last minute).

Should be a good game, Hibs are a big strong side and on average a year older, David Wotherspoon & Kurtis Byrne are excellent prospects.

You seem to know your stuff re- youths, do you attend regular? i do read the reports you link on to and would love some of the kids to be forcing their way through to the 1st team, in your opinion as a watcher with interest who has a chance of making it?

You seem to know your stuff re- youths, do you attend regular? i do read the reports you link on to and would love some of the kids to be forcing their way through to the 1st team, in your opinion as a watcher with interest who has a chance of making it?

I attend all 19's games, first team fixtures permitting, and get to watch the younger teams when ever I can. There is no secret about Danny Wilson and Jamie Ness who are both highly rated. There are others too, Gregg Wylde has improved tremendously this season, younger players like Darren Cole, Kane Hemmings and Dylan McGeough are also ones to watch.

The youths were a young squad this season and all those mentioned can still play next season, so there is no need to rush them. The sliglty older players coming back from loan, Andy Shinnie, Rory Loy, Jordan McMillan, Georgis Efrem and of course Fleck, Aaron & Andy Little are more likely to push for first team appearances. Players steping up from the youths Ross Perry and Stephen Stirling may be the ones to go out on loan.

I attend all 19's games, first team fixtures permitting, and get to watch the younger teams when ever I can. There is no secret about Danny Wilson and Jamie Ness who are both highly rated. There are others too, Gregg Wylde has improved tremendously this season, younger players like Darren Cole, Kane Hemmings and Dylan McGeough are also ones to watch.

The youths were a young squad this season and all those mentioned can still play next season, so there is no need to rush them. The sliglty older players coming back from loan, Andy Shinnie, Rory Loy, Jordan McMillan, Georgis Efrem and of course Fleck, Aaron & Andy Little are more likely to push for first team appearances. Players steping up from the youths Ross Perry and Stephen Stirling may be the ones to go out on loan.

was kane the young lad we signed from tamworth

im assuming you know gordon young or are you him

Cheers mate, i will keep an eye out for the names and your links.

Youth Cup Final The Youth Cup Final will take place at Hampden on Wednesday 29th April, kicking off at 7.30pm. Holders Rangers take on Hibernian having won their Semi Finals against Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Falkirk respectively. There will be a cash gate on the night with tickets priced at £5 for adults and £2 for children and senior citizens