Chazza Adam

I was just browsing the BBC 606 Blackpool forum and came across this post:

"EVERY 'Pool fan knows Adam is the best player we've had here for a long time, only been here a few months and is engrained in the memory for life.

Our loss is another clubs MASSIVE fortune in the close season.

Good luck to the lad wherever he goes"

All of the other posts in the topic are along the same lines as well. Why has been the best player at St Mirren and Blackpool, in a league which is stronger than ours, not able to play well for us on a regular basis? I would say that the negative attitude towards him at Ibrox and the lack of a decent striker is part of it. If the fans got behind Adam, I reckon we would have a class goal scoring midfielder. He needs to be given another chance when he comes back and the fans need to get behind him.

A Charlie Adam youtube video would have him looking like Kaka, some of his best bits are sublime, halfway line goal, quick thinking/ scoring free kicks ( under the wall v Tims, Easter road near post, twice in the same game) Stuttgart goals, yes he is capable ok, but nowhere near often enough, he has had enough chances at Ibrox good luck at your next club Charlie.

He must have impressed plenty at Blackpool so we may get a half decent price, who knows.

"EVERY 'Pool fan knows Adam is the best player we've had here for a long time, only been here a few months and is engrained in the memory for life.

All of the other posts in the topic are along the same lines as well. Why has been the best player at St Mirren and Blackpool, in a league which is stronger than ours, not able to play well for us on a regular basis? I would say that the negative attitude towards him at Ibrox and the lack of a decent striker is part of it. If the fans got behind Adam, I reckon we would have a class goal scoring midfielder. He needs to be given another chance when he comes back and the fans need to get behind him.

Adam deserves all the criticism he gets. I think when he went to St Mirren it was a boot in the chuckies and therefore he had to play well to get himself back to Rangers. Once he became a regular fixture at Gers, his head became bigger than his fat arse and he thought he was too good for us. I know a few reserve players and have been at games where he thinks he is the "chosen one". The fact is, he is a total cock with a shite attitude.

Having been given another boot in the chuckies and sent down to join his fellow donkeys at Blackpool, perhaps he has realised he needs to toe the line, but until he shifts some of the weight and shows he is in it for the long haul, then i wouldnt give him another chance.....even if that means it will be too late and we lose his talent.....as he does have talent.

(tu)

If they knew anything about fitba they wouldnt be watching Blackpool :rolleyes:

If they knew anything about fitba they wouldnt be watching Blackpool :rolleyes:

:craphead: