Help With ECWC Memorabilia

Have seen this item before but cant seem to track it down again.What i'm looking for is a replica of the posters that were put up around barcelona for the final i have seen them being sold but can't find them again is anyone able to help me?

try ebay :gerbad:

Have seen this item before but cant seem to track it down again.What i'm looking for is a replica of the posters that were put up around barcelona for the final i have seen them being sold but can't find them again is anyone able to help me?

try ebay :gerbad:

tried it

Is it pic 55 you are after?

http://imageevent.com/wertp/barcelona72;js...ld7y071.tiger_s

Just re read your post there.

Dont think this is what you are looking for?

Thats not it but might as well give people some extra info on he item: For the 1972 ECWC prograams were not produced and instead posters were advertizing the game now im assumong bears in Barca did get some as souvenirs but i doubt they would be selling these or willing to give them up as these things are really rare . However i did spot a person selling replica posters on the web but at the time was strapped for cash so didnt buy one now i cant manage to find these replicas anywhere at all.IIRC the poster had a matador on it

Is it pic 55 you are after?

http://imageevent.com/wertp/barcelona72;js...ld7y071.tiger_s

Just re read your post there.

Dont think this is what you are looking for?

Thats not it but might as well give people some extra info on he item: For the 1972 ECWC prograams were not produced and instead posters were advertizing the game now im assumong bears in Barca did get some as souvenirs but i doubt they would be selling these or willing to give them up as these things are really rare . However i did spot a person selling replica posters on the web but at the time was strapped for cash so didnt buy one now i cant manage to find these replicas anywhere at all.IIRC the poster had a matador on it

I know what you're on about mate, sure they were posted on here a few months back (tu)

Don't know where you could get one though :(

Speak to Parkhead bear or someone else who trades Gers items, they may have contacts or any knowledge as to where are the best dealers to buy this kind of thing from?

Saw one on e-bay ages back, was an actual original from a travelling fan. Went for a cool £50, however i swear i've heard of replicas being avaliable for between 5-10 pounds

Hope this helped mate!

Speak to Parkhead bear or someone else who trades Gers items, they may have contacts or any knowledge as to where are the best dealers to buy this kind of thing from?

Saw one on e-bay ages back, was an actual original from a travelling fan. Went for a cool £50, however i swear i've heard of replicas being avaliable for between 5-10 pounds

Hope this helped mate!

Thanks i will give them a pm tommorow see what they know