The RangersMedia Section proposals

ofb1988

Ok so 64 voted yes to a proposed move to a rangermedia section at ibrox

I now need a pm from those interested that has -

Name

Email Address

This wont happen this season coming (09/10) but should happen for season 2010/2011

When ive gathered all the emails ill then start contacting you all via the email ive set up.

So please pm asap so i can get the ball moving quicker.

I need to establish a number to go to rangers with, i cant call up and say yea i expect 64.

Get pm'in folks :D

:lol: u are the worst possible candidate to start something like this up, no offence, you wont get much replies.

how am i?

are u trying anything?

no, i couldn't care less. Aslong as am there.

:lol: u are the worst possible candidate to start something like this up, no offence, you wont get much replies.

how am i?

are u trying anything?

no, i couldn't care less. Aslong as am there.

how am i the worst possible candidate tho mate? you dont know me?

you say as long as your there, you mean in a rangersmedia section or ibrox?

because people will only respond to accomplished posters in the BD about these sorts of things, u aint an accomplished poster. Therefore you wont get any replies or a low number of them. It would have to be your Frankies, Minstrals etc etc, and they will never do it anyways because its an idea that no one really wants to do, its been discussed in the past.

and aslong i am at Ibrox i dont care.

4000 posts isn't established...... :blink:

Is there any real need to be such an arsehole.....?

think he means about 2/3 are in off topic and entertainment, must mean im not a bear eh.

it will happen if the people who voted yes want it to.

4000 posts isn't established...... :blink:

Is there any real need to be such an arsehole.....?

think he means about 2/3 are in off topic and entertainment, must mean im not a bear eh.

it will happen if the people who voted yes want it to.

Not for me as i love my seat but best of luck...for a guy going to reserve games today and talking about the u19's tomorrow i would say you are fairly accomplished gers man, or whatever ridiculous term that numptie used.....

I said a established poster in the BD, Its all clique in here just like in the Off-Topic if your not a regular in either place your opinion doesn't become noticed or taken on-board. I never said it doesn't make you a bear u tit, i'm just explainin how it happens. I read the thread wrong anyways I didn't know there was a poll beforehand, but my opnion stays.

Surely a " Good luck with this but I won't be joining " would have had a touch more class to it Jama ;).

People will bend over backwords to moan on here.

(tu)

tell me about it. Partly the reason i dont read here much, some of the stuff that is posted in here at times is cringeworthy.

Surely a " Good luck with this but I won't be joining " would have had a touch more class to it Jama ;).

(tu)

tell me about it. Partly the reason i dont read here much, some of the stuff that is posted in here at times is cringeworthy.

What you said was cringe worthy!!!

(tu)

What you said was cringe worthy!!!

thanks very much :pipe:

(tu)

indeed it is...... :pipe:

It's a nice idea. Unfortunately I'm not a season ticket holder and the chances of me making many games next year are, slim to zero except over the christmas period.

I suspect the main trouble you will have is asking people who have enjoyed their season tickets position over the years and who they're surrounded by. If they've gotten used to the surroundings and seating position, they're less likely to move. Good luck with it, though!