Army on pitch

Raaab

Sorry to correct you on your first post but The Royal Marine Commandos are not the army, they are a branch of the Navy....

I thought it was an excellent gesture and was gutted that Setanta didn't show any of it, just that fat bald ginger welsh timmy prick of a man chatting shit!!

:uk: I love it when we support our forces!!

Seeing the Commandos brought a tear to my eye. Makes me proud to be British.

These heroes are not shown enough appreciation by the Britsh public Every week they should have the forces marching through Ibrox. It will let them know what they are fighting for.

Rule Britannia!

was nice to see these guys on the pitch today. i wasnt at the game today, but i was at the one vs inverness when the soldiers came on, it was a nice tribute to these guys! :clap::clap::)

it would have been nice to see them paraded next weekend (tu)

a chance for them to show the world exactly what theyre about

I wouldn't subject our forces to that.

A massive well done to the Jambos in attendance who showed their appreciation.

Sorry to correct you on your first post but The Royal Marine Commandos are not the army, they are a branch of the Navy....

I thought it was an excellent gesture and was gutted that Setanta didn't show any of it, just that fat bald ginger welsh timmy prick of a man chatting shit!!

I was gutted as well that they didn't show it, but not surprised in the least. Bassas.

I was gutted as well that they didn't show it, but not surprised in the least. Bassas.

They showed one tiny clip before going to a break. :gerbad:

The troops are lucky therefore they should be guests of honour for the rest of the season :uk::scot:

Jambos did well showing there appreciation. It's a shame that 11 out of 12 clubs in the SPL can show that sort of appreciation fo heroes that lay down there lives to protect our lives and heritage

Rule Britannia!