Tannadice

I'm gonna phone in the morning, hopefully with my east coastish kinda accent they wont think its so suss that someone from Glasgow phoning for a ticket....

Lol haha didn't think of that.

You saw the youtube thing then :pipe:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna phone in the morning, hopefully with my east coastish kinda accent they wont think its so suss that someone from Glasgow phoning for a ticket....

Lol haha didn't think of that.

You saw the youtube thing then :pipe:

Lol aye man i did :pipe:

MisterC,do you think it will be ok to go nuts at the end lol because if it happens and you get chucked out there won't be much point buying tickets.

So what if you get chucked out at the end as long as we have won the league sometimes you just got to think of the glory! If we win and thats the league won and the final whistle goes and we know we've won then go nuts, get huckled out so fuck, Rangers have won the league, thats all that matters.

MisterC,do you think it will be ok to go nuts at the end lol because if it happens and you get chucked out there won't be much point buying tickets.

So what if you get chucked out at the end as long as we have won the league sometimes you just got to think of the glory! If we win and thats the league won and the final whistle goes and we know we've won then go nuts, get huckled out so fuck, Rangers have won the league, thats all that matters.

and you can say you where there (tu)

Would you not want to see them lift the trophy ?

Of course you would but as lomg as your sensible there should be no problem. Behave in the right manner, your fine and theres no problems and yeah you get to see the trophy being lifted. However if you were to go nuts after the final whistle and it doesn't go down well then you just gotta consider how rock n roll it would be to go see rangers win the league amd not see the trophy getting lifted

and you can say you where there (tu)

Pre-fucking-cisely :)

Of course you would but as lomg as your sensible there should be no problem. Behave in the right manner, your fine and theres no problems and yeah you get to see the trophy being lifted. However if you were to go nuts after the final whistle and it doesn't go down well then you just gotta consider how rock n roll it would be to go see rangers win the league amd not see the trophy getting lifted

There may be a pitch invasion so you could jump into the away end if thats the case.

I think the max you can buy in one go is 10 btw but they ask for names and addresses for all and use the same address for all as if you dont it cause complications with payment

There may be a pitch invasion so you could jump into the away end if thats the case.

I think the max you can buy in one go is 10 btw but they ask for names and addresses for all and use the same address for all as if you dont it cause complications with payment

There won't be a pitch invasion.

Just been on the phone to them and was told only people on their database are getting sold tickets for security as there are bears trying to get hold of home end tickets :pipe: Needless to say I am not on their database so couldn't get any :(

There won't be a pitch invasion.

Just been on the phone to them and was told only people on their database are getting sold tickets for security as there are bears trying to get hold of home end tickets :pipe: Needless to say I am not on their database so couldn't get any :(

Get a women to hpone up mate or go up to their TO.

That has worked for people i know trying to get them