Fleck...

Dietspam

i think although smith hasnt been brilliant having a consistant guy playing on the left has help the team all over

Absolutely spot on. I wouldn't pretend he's the ghost of Roberto Carlos and Ryan Giggs, but what Smith definitely gives is a balance to the team - having the same guy over there has given us a really good status quo in the middle, and the team's settled.

Dropping Smith at this point would be tantamount to mismanagement.

Evey time i see the guy, he stops and passes the ball back. Need someone with a bit of drive out there IMO.

I wouldn't have John Fleck anywhere near the left side of midfield tonight - he looks absolutely lost out there. Stevie Smith hasn't performed, but I'd rather have him starting ahead of Fleck!

If he comes on and scored an OG, can you imagine what this forum would be like?

Where did that come from? What an odd hypothesis given he's a forward.

30 Minutes against Forfar, 15 minutes against Hamilton and 90 minutes in the cup ? I think that's it.

AC Milan also.

I think you might be right.

If he comes on and scored an OG, can you imagine what this forum would be like?

If he comes on, and, scores a hattrick, can you imagine what this forum would be like ;)

smith same old fuckin shitey management and negative tactics.............hes ready to bring on fleck, last chance saloon to leave it in our own hands

we score and make it 1-1 and smith thinks.............'id rather take the point than go for all 3'

PATHETIC