Anyone else feel like this

minstral

I think we will be too much for the opposition in these remaining games. So much of this team endured true heartache at the end of last season and will go all out to avoid it happening again. Add that to the newfound class of Bougherra, Edu and Mendes and we will do this!

Nope.

The key will be a clean sheet. If we can keep a clean sheet, we will win. We have more than enough quality to get a goal. The best defence will win it and i did say i fancied Dundee Utd to score last night. Let's not forget, they won that game because of a lucky deflection. They are leaking goals.

So the key will be to keep it tight when we come under pressure, we will get chances.

I'm playing a match at the same time as the game tonight so luckily enough I won't be a nervous wreck watching the match tonight but I'm confident if we win tonight, the league will be over at the weekend because we can go 5 points clear before they play on Sunday and they will crumble under the pressure.

Am not nervous bout this match at all :)

neither am i, we have gubbed them twice in their own pit this season, once more shouldnt be an issue

I'm not nervous. I'm very confident we will win these 3 remaining matches.

Wheres yer fucking 4 in a row?

i dont think we will win all 3 but i dont think they will win their last 2 either

I am 100% confident that the league will be ours by Sunday tea-time !!

:gerbad:

i still think it will go to the last day but i think the good guys will be the ones holding the trophy aloft.

Im crossing all fingers and touching wood we get a win tonight!..i no we can do it but theres always that little worry at the back of my mind that we don't.

COME ON GERS!!!

I thought I would be confident about tonight's match but I'm more nervous about Hibs tonight than I was against the scum on Saturday. A win is a must and I hope they don't relax a little after getting the job done last weekend. On the other hand though, that game might have given them drive to give 100% for the next 3 games, making sure each one is a win, guaranteeing the title back to Govan.

I think we'll win it but I will be a bag of nerves until we get the first goal.