Kenny Miller

donmac

I'm not offended..i have had a season ticket for 25 years and have followed rangers all round scotland and europe for the majority of my adult life , what about you ?

i must know you cause i do the same

ive been doing it since the early eighties

just i thought when you had never heard the davis song maybe you couldnt attend matches

i will cheer every goal rangers score including millers but i will never accept that he should be at ibrox

I live in london now though so don't get to as many games as i did but i still get to as many as i can......

You can't criticise people for not singing his name if they cheer him, it's not a sign he isn't accepted and it's ridiculous to interpret it that way.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally didnt want kenny miller to come back to ibrox. i even boo'd him in the kaunas game at ibrox.

but i did also say that if he scores against the scum then i would change my mind, well in the 4-2 game at the

piggery i did change my mind about him. he hasn't been the most consistant player and he may not be a bear but when

you look throughout the team at the ones that claim to be bears then in my opinion kenny miller has been the best

player of them all.

just look at the performances of steve davis recently there are nothing short of being awful.

and kyle lafferty's disgraceful behaviour on saturday didn't go down very well with the club.

and then there was barry ferguson and allan mcgregor's behaviour on scotland duty which was disgraceful aswell.

now these are all suppose to be bears and they have done nothing but bring the club down.

at least kenny miller is a 100% professional football player and would never dream of bringing down the club like the

others have.

if we win the league then he should be congratulated for his 100% effort throughout the season.

Can't agree with that!

well maybe exception of the celtic game at ibrox he has i.m.o been shocking. and i dont think i would be the only one to say it. on saturday i cant remember him making 1 decent pass, then when he was at right back (i know its not his postion nor is right midfield) he just looked dis-interested. they guy who sits behind me done nothing but critise him for his display on saturday, and to be honest i couldnt agree more.

its my opinion and not everyone will agree but i just think for someone who says he came back to the club due to unfinished business from last season i just think he could try a bit harder.

I'm not offended..i have had a season ticket for 25 years and have followed rangers all round scotland and europe for the majority of my adult life , what about you ?

i must know you cause i do the same

ive been doing it since the early eighties

just i thought when you had never heard the davis song maybe you couldnt attend matches

i will cheer every goal rangers score including millers but i will never accept that he should be at ibrox

I live in london now though so don't get to as many games as i did but i still get to as many as i can......

You can't criticise people for not singing his name if they cheer him, it's not a sign he isn't accepted and it's ridiculous to interpret it that way.

were going round in circles so we will agree to differ and move onto looking forward to another flag day this sunday (tu)

the guy sweats blood for the gers, he was dead on his legs against aberdeen, but ran his heart out til the end (never mind his goals). he is one of US. get a grip. you would rather someone like mendes jogging about the park as if he did'nt give a shit, yet miller is in the trenches running for his life. yous are the same guys singing for mendes in the stands and he is a catholic, yet miller gets grief for being a prod ? you guys have really confused me !!1

he most defenatley is not one of us.

if he were one of us he quite simply wouldnt have pulled on the green and grey

"Every saint has past, every sinner has a future". Its the new tattoo on the foreham of our shamed former skipper Barry Ferguson. He wants a second chance. That quote can be used with Kenny Miller. He's got a second chance with us and imo been a good signing for us second time round. This season an on form Kenny Miller has been our best player (apart from Bougherra). Consistancy has been his problem though, but 13 goals and 9 assists is good return.

Before he signed in the summer I didn't want him anywhere near the team because I didn't rate him at one bit, not because he played for Celtic. His performances though, have changed my opinion of him, well done Kenny Miller. (tu)