£22 face value - going for £600 each

tommy2212

Who the fuck in the right mind would pay £155 for a ticket to sit in and amongst a bunch of cunts.

if more dundee utd fans see what bears are willing to pay - they'll all be crawling out the woodwork selling their tickets.

My bro paid 40 quid for Manchester (Yes I know lucky cunt, the ticket it up on my wall) so why the hell would anyone pay that for a game at Dundee.

My mate has 2 for Dundee end and he has no intensions of even thinking to sell one.

I currently have no job and about £13 to my name but would never (even under these circumstances) tout a ticket (festivals, gigs, matches etc). Totally against it and think more should be done to have it outlawed.

My bro paid 40 quid for Manchester (Yes I know lucky cunt, the ticket it up on my wall) so why the hell would anyone pay that for a game at Dundee.

My mate has 2 for Dundee end and he has no intensions of even thinking to sell one.

Should of seen the looks of the two touts faces in piccadilly they said they had two tickets for £1500 with people waiting to buy them they were then told to fuck off by a procession of bears

The seller is in Essex.. probably had no interest in attending the game in the first place!

i travel up from oxfordshire for games lol, so he might have had an interest in attending lol :uk: