How to get through the week

nvager

Just relax and enjoy being at the top of the SPL and try and have confidence that this relaxed enjoyable state of mind is going to continue all Summer.

So relax and read the SPL table. Rangers are at the top. Relax and listen to the Scumheads bricking it and being so very nervous. Just enjoy the moment - top of the table - for every minute of each day. Just breathe it in all day. Just laugh at the fact we were once 7 points behind. That in spite of losing so many players to injury and suspension we went on a good run and again are top of the SPL. Find solace in the fact that Hearts beat DU 3-0 last week and we get to play DU and Celtic get to play Hearts. Relax in the fact that we only need to win ONE game and we are champions. Relax in the fact we have not been beaten for quite a whle now. Relax knowing that we can score but Celtic cannot against a stubborn Hibs team.

Just relax and enjoy being top of the table........................................... ahh its sooooooo gooooood!!

Just relax and enjoy being at the top of the SPL and try and have confidence that this relaxed enjoyable state of mind is going to continue all Summer.

So relax and read the SPL table. Rangers are at the top. Relax and listen to the Scumheads bricking it and being so very nervous. Just enjoy the moment - top of the table - for every minute of each day. Just breathe it in all day. Just laugh at the fact we were once 7 points behind. That in spite of losing so many players to injury and suspension we went on a good run and again are top of the SPL. Find solace in the fact that Hearts beat DU 3-0 last week and we get to play DU and Celtic get to play Hearts. Relax in the fact that we only need to win ONE game and we are champions. Relax in the fact we have not been beaten for quite a whle now. Relax knowing that we can score but Celtic cannot against a stubborn Hibs team.

Just relax and enjoy being top of the table........................................... ahh its sooooooo gooooood!!

Got an exam on Wednesday

Got an exam on Wednesday

OK After Wednesday!!

Nice post mate :D

I can't NVA.

As I said the other day, the fear of potentially losing it is overpowering the potential joy of winning it for me just now :anguish:

I know what you mean. Winning it will almost be a relief.

Studying for exams is actually bearble now because sitting around doing nothing is nerveracking! More nervous about Sunday than I am about my last 3 exams.

I keep taking crazy turns of uncontrolable nerves and bricking it! so sorry to say as good as being top is now, its this time next week that counts so until then I will remember we havent won at tanadice for 4 or 5 years! OMG deep breath deep breath!!!!!!!