Any Dundee bears on the forum?

cam69r

Got tickets to game on Sunday, getting to Dundee by train. Being a 1pm ko it means that no time to go to pubs as they don't open until haf 12 on a sunday...but if you know the area are there any that open early or what is a good 1 to go to after the game?

head to the centenary bar on clepington road mate, upstairs area is for bears!

head to the top of the road between tannadice and dens and turn left, you will see everyone mingling near there

You got tickets, lucky cunt :gerbad:

I'm not that lucky, sitting in the United end :(

head to the top of the road between tannadice and dens and turn left, you will see everyone mingling near there

Thanks, do you think that might be open earlier than half 12? I think my train gets in about 11.

You got tickets, lucky cunt :gerbad:

I'm not that lucky, sitting in the United end :(

Thanks, do you think that might be open earlier than half 12? I think my train gets in about 11.

I cant be sure mate, because, havent lived in Dundee since 92, BUT, surely the Tay Bar (or whatever its called now) in the Train station would be open? Am sure train station bars have different rules

the law states they cant open before 1230pm but thats not to say they wont let people in as how many dundonians do you know that obey the law

Licensees can apply to open early, just like they can apply to open late.

So, does anybody know when The Centenary Bar opens on Sunday?

the law states they cant open before 1230pm but thats not to say they wont let people in as how many dundonians do you know that obey the law

Licensees can apply to open early, just like they can apply to open late.

So, does anybody know when The Centenary Bar opens on Sunday?

i will call them and find out for you (tu)

edit: its 1230pm just spoke with bar manager on phone if you dont believe me the number is

01382-827719 (tu)