Tims still a little upset over todays decision

Cannot believe that crap about Hearts benefitting if Celtic beat them because next year Hearts will have more chance of beating us to second.

Absolute joke.

Why the fuck did we veto these cunts to continue to play in Scotland. they are nothing but bitter, cheating, scum bastards.

Suppose it will be much sweeter when we bring home 52 on Sunday though.

We Are The People.

Post of the day for me Leiper :clap: Throw them in the Irish sea as well ;)

Good idea...You'll need to tell me where in Glasgow the Irish sea is though.

Ive never heard of it being in Glasgow, ask a tim he thinks its somewhere in Glasgow :lol:

Stuart Dougal has moved to explain why he has pulled out of a charity dinner at a Masonic Hall in Larkhall on Friday night.

Some Celtic supporters have expressed unhappiness on unofficial fan sites at the former referee appearing at the event in a traditional Rangers area.

The Sportsman's Dinner is set to take place days after Dougal - who retired from the game last week - admitted he was wrong to show a red card to Madjid Bougherra during last week's 2-1 win over Aberdeen at Ibrox.

The Rangers defender is now likely to be given the green light to play in Sunday's crucial title decider at Tannadice when the incident is reviewed by the SFA's Video Review Panel on Friday.

Speaking in a statement, Dougal said: "Like most senior and ex-referees, I get asked to speak at charity events and dinners across Scotland.

"Several months ago I was asked to appear at a Sportsman's Dinner alongside Craig Brown and Bert Allan.

"Although the event was at a Masonic Hall, I was assured by the organisers that it was not a Masonic event and that the aim of the night was to raise money for charity.

"It is with some deep regret that I have informed the organisers that I will now not be able to take part.

"I do not want to give any fuel to people who live their lives in the belief that everything revolves around conspiracy theories, nor do I want my appearance to detract from the aims of the event - which is to raise money for charity.

"I wish the organisers every success for the night and have a simple message to the people who feel the need to always look for bias and conspiracy.

Pathetic.....