Carles Puyol to Everton

Barca have several of their home-grown key players like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and Messi on these ridiculous contracts which state they can only leave for ludicrous amounts of money.

Not a chance.

Barca have several of their home-grown key players like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and Messi on these ridiculous contracts which state they can only leave for ludicrous amounts of money.

Not a chance.

Minimum release clauses? Think they have to have them in the Spanish league but they can sell them for less.

Not a chance.

Ramos is on a 100M clause for Madrid.

Not a chance.

Are Real not thinking to pap him out this Summer?

I'm sure Greame Hunter or Giluem Balague said that on Revista or Revista Xtra a few weeks ago.

Not a chance.

I'm sure Greame Hunter or Giluem Balague said that on Revista or Revista Xtra a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I thought Chelsea were in for him. Would be a bad move by them though. One of the best RBs about.

Not a chance.

Yeah, I thought Chelsea were in for him. Would be a bad move by them though. One of the best RBs about.

He's one of the Golden Boys of Spanish football - it's no wonder they're such a stupidly strong national team when their players are that good.