Links for yesterdays game?

MisterC

Its not downloading on my uTorrent.

This ones downloading for me mate

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/9672026...ons?tab=summary

Cheers mate.

300kbs the whole way then it gets to 97.4% and its dropped to 1kbs :anguish:

let us know if its any good

well its letting me watch the first file, the first half, and its fantastic quality, setanta commentary and all

Anyone care to tell me how the hell these things work?! <cr> The link is only 32kb for me, do i need some kind of software for it to work

Download uTorrent mate.

My internet must be slow as fuck I have been downloading for about an hour and a half and am at 16 percent :anguish;

Anyone care to tell me how the hell these things work?! <cr> The link is only 32kb for me, do i need some kind of software for it to work

Download uTorrent mate.

My internet must be slow as fuck I have been downloading for about an hour and a half and am at 16 percent :anguish;

Cheers - downloaded uTorrent and the links sprung into life, will be ticking over all night probably but its worth it!

I can't believe it's died at 97.5% :anguish:

Im guessing the person who uploaded it originally stopped at that point and noone else can download any further than that?

so its not worth leaving it then? it hasnt worked at all in the end?

I can't believe it's died at 97.5% :anguish:

Im guessing the person who uploaded it originally stopped at that point and noone else can download any further than that?

so its not worth leaving it then? it hasnt worked at all in the end?

Aye the first half works great mate, but the predicted time for the last 2 and a bit percent is 16 WEEKS :anguish::lol:

mine has stopped at 97.5% aswell but i can watch both halfs no problem. great quality! :gerbad:

I just figured out the 2nd half works as well, just have to stop the download and move the files to the desktop/another folder.

:D

mine has stopped at 97.5% aswell but i can watch both halfs no problem. great quality! :gerbad:

I just figured out the 2nd half works as well, just have to stop the download and move the files to the desktop/another folder.

:D

I put it back on just now and it took 2 minutes, got the rest, last night the second half kept freezing but its all fine now!