Next Seasons strip

rab wilson

Could we as a support put together a petition perhaps and insist on our strip being a mirror image of the 63/64 strip as this is surely THE rangers strip. Would be a massive step in the right direction by the club if they listened to us on this.I was born in the 70's and never saw the gers in the flesh wear it. Somebody posted a team picture of the 63/64 squad last week. My heart was bursting with pride looking at it, and the players were obviously very proud to wear it. I would never change that design.Away strip?

All orange with blue crest.No blue pin stripes or fuck all. just orange. Thoughts anyone? (clap)

fair call rab, as an ulsterman living in Oz now i just think it would be a bit much for the SFA & Uefa to swallow, don't get me wrong rab, i'm a proud proddie and steeped in the colour blue and orange but for the betterment of our club in european terms we should steer away from the orange kit, if i had my way though it would be orange with a sash, white gloves and b/hat, were's my bloody gun!!

fair call rab, as an ulsterman living in Oz now i just think it would be a bit much for the SFA & Uefa to swallow, don't get me wrong rab, i'm a proud proddie and steeped in the colour blue and orange but for the betterment of our club in european terms we should steer away from the orange kit, if i had my way though it would be orange with a sash, white gloves and b/hat, were's my bloody gun!!

Forgot the white gloves.Ha Ha Ha. When i was 14 i drew a picture of an orange rangers strip with ma da's 'prentice boys sash on it. Best strip i've ever seen.Ha Ha Ha. I sent it to ibrox to see what they thought. Obviously not much, as they never replied. ha ha.Appreciate what you are saying AR but i'm sick to death of being PC. We are Prods at the the end of the day and should lie down and have our bellies scratched for nobody.