• Gerrard
    • Lampard
    • Essien
    • Ribery
    • Arshavin
    • Zhirkov
    • Silva
    • Ballack

I voted Kaka, looking back Iniesta is probably more deserving based on this season.

On his game though, I love Kaka, he is proper top class and he has everything in his locker.

No prizes for guessing who voted Pato :craphead:

You can't surely think that Pato is better than Iniesta though.

Can you?

To be fair Pato has had an amazing season

But Iniesta is the best player in the world imo

I don't think it is any coincidence that last year, when Man United were Champions of Europe, C Ron was regarded the best player in the world, but now after Barca winning the CL this year two or three of their players are getting treated to the title of best in the world.

In my honest opinion Iniesta, though, is the best player in the world. He is an World Class player, who I can't fault on any level. A complete all-rounder!

Why is Ballack on that list :anguish: Despite that, it is a pretty good list, and should please everyone.

Can you?

I like them both equally. One is a wonderfully gifted midfielder who orchestrates games gloriously, gliding over the ball and picking out visionary passes with consumate ease, the other is an incredibly tricky and skillfull striker who can do magical things with the ball and can go on surging runs beating 24 players in the process before finishing with absolute class.

Hope I am allowed that opinion?

Can you?

I would loosely agree with this post. Pato is too young to be considered, after just the one full season, the best around - but by Christ if he keeps this up for another season or two he will be as rightfully described as the world's best as the likes of Messi and Iniesta are.

Can you?

I would loosely agree with this post. Pato is too young to be considered, after just the one full season, the best around - but by Christ if he keeps this up for another season or two he will be as rightfully described as the world's best as the likes of Messi and Iniesta are.

It is not only Pato, but if Milan were to win Serie A and/or the CL in the next few years then Pato would be noticed more. In his time at Milan no one would really have seen him unless they watch Serie A or the UEFA Cup on a regular basis. If he and his team do well on a stage where the world is watching, he will be taken into consideration more seriously as one of the best strikers in the world.

Can you?

It is not only Pato, but if Milan were to win Serie A and/or the CL in the next few years then Pato would be noticed more. In his time at Milan no one would really have seen him unless they watch Serie A or the UEFA Cup on a regular basis. If he and his team do well on a stage where the world is watching, he will be taken into consideration more seriously as one of the best strikers in the world.

Fair point. Those watching him regularly know just how good he is. But that said, in the way I didn't rate Messi that highly because I didn't watch him, and got abuse for it - this is exactly the same. They don't watch much of Pato so don't realise just how brilliant he is.

His goal yesterday was as good as anything Messi and his ilk can do.