Grand Theft Auto IV

Danny

Grand Theft Auto 4 is actually stupidly fantastic. The depth, the scope, the variety, the range of missions, the size.

It's up there in my top 10 all time games - and not just because GTA 3's genius Laslow is back :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have to re-buy this and give it another go at some point.

Even if i don't like the story of it, it was great to just burn around shooting people in when you're angry/bored :pipe:

They really should release a British version, London again maybe?

Even if i don't like the story of it, it was great to just burn around shooting people in when you're angry/bored :pipe:

nah I'm hoping they go back to Miami or the likes like they done with Vice City. Will be quality if it's someone bright with lots of colours.

I don't think anything will beat vice city. Just a fucking amazing game. It really had it all.

Missions were great and actually fun to play, plenty witty characters and a very decent storyline. Also you could fly for the first time!

Soundtrack was perfect and the maps we're a decent size. Not too big not too small.

Was a perfect game. GTA 3, SA and 4 had flaws, i still love them too bits tho. Vice was flawless IMO.

I want to just mess around on the game with the story complete but cant get it to use saved games ive installed from the net.

It's really easy to complete mate.

Cant be bothered though it takes ages and with BF2 big fancy patch out next Tuesday ill be on it way more than i am now.

San Andreas still the best one for me!

wish i could get it working, my game keeps freezing at a certain point!

thought 4 was a bit pants to be honest, was just lots of chase random eastern european, kill random eastern european type missions

San Andreas still the best one for me!

wish i could get it working, my game keeps freezing at a certain point!

thought 4 was a bit pants to be honest, was just lots of chase random eastern european, kill random eastern european type missions

You say that likes it's a bad thing :ph34r:

Was playing it online last night for first time. No bad laugh in party mode just drivin about shootin shit wi a few mates.

Still prefer Vice City and San Andreas tho :pipe:

anyone got the lost and the dammed, i'd highly reccomend it. The story is much more interesting than nikos plus the new weapons and clubhouse are immense. I used to hate the bikes but believe me u will like them better than any of the cars.

anyone got the lost and the dammed, i'd highly reccomend it. The story is much more interesting than nikos plus the new weapons and clubhouse are immense. I used to hate the bikes but believe me u will like them better than any of the cars.

Cant it be downloaded :rolleyes:

Aye I've got it, it's no bad. The new bikes are good. Automatic pistol is brilliant aswell, canni mind if the automatic shotgun was in it before aswell but thats good.